Chapter Three

After the bell rang Mike was waiting for Krist at the door of his class room. When he walked out Mike grabbed a hold of him and he looked mad.

''Come on, we are heading to the hang out'' he demanded.

Krist pulled away ''Sorry, but we are not going to be able to go for a long while'' a small smirk came across his lips.

''Why the hell not?'' he moved in closer to him.

''The Pres has asked the three of us to help with the student council and the upcoming festival'' Krist grabbed a hold of Lay and Bii who had joined them and started to walk off.

Mike got more upset and punched the wall then walked off the other way. When they reached the student council room he saw Yang standing at the windowing laughing softly to himself.

''I guess the plan worked after all'' he said when he turned to them then nodded at the window.

They rushed over in time to see Mike throwing a fit and cursing as he walked out the gate of the school. Both Bii and Lay high fives and laughed while Krist just smiled. Yang moved to stand next to him as he watched to.

''In truth I didn't think it would work as fast as it did, I expected him to put up more of a fight'' he said softly looking at Krist.

''I'm shocked as well but I'm glad'' he turned and looked back at Yang giving him a soft smile.

A few weeks went by since Krist and his friends joined in helping the student council. Yang and Krist started to get close and were spending more time together. When Krist was leaving his classroom he was grabbed and pulled away before he really knew what was happening. When he looked up to see who had grabbed him the color drained from his face. It was Mike. He hadn't been at school in a week so why now.

''Hey let go I have things to do'' Krist demanded.

Mike didn't say anything and just dragged him away from the school. The next thing he knew he had been dragged to Mike's hang out. When they pass through the door he saw that Fang was sitting on the couch holding onto Bii and Wen was at the bar with Lay. Both of them looked a little scared and worried at the same time. Mike pulled Krist into the back room where there was a bed and some other things that made it look like someone lived there.

He pushed Krist to the bed and locked the door, then moved over to him. He sat there watching him as he moved closer.

''What are you doing'' he asked.

Mike stopped and grabbed a hold of Krist face pulling it up as he leaned down ''I don't like seeing you stand next to or getting friendly with that damn Pres'' his snapped letting him go then moved to sit on the couch across from the bed.

''Its none of your business what I do or who I become friends with'' Krist said

''That's where you are wrong, as I said before you are now mine and if I have to lock you up in this room just to keep you away from him then I will'' he crossed his arms with a smirk on his face.

Krist jumped up and went to the door trying to open it but it didn't move. He looked down and saw that he needed a key. Mike moved behind him and dangled it in front of his face. Krist tried to grab it but wasn't able to. Mike turned him and pinned him to the wall.

''If you want out of here you must first agree to be mine then swear you won't go near that student council President again'' he smiled evilly and ran his hand along Krist side down to his hip.

''As if I would ever agree to that, neither would my friends'' Krist shoved him away.

''So be it'' Mike pulled Krist away from the door and unlocked it then started to head out ''Oh by the way, your friends have already agreed. They were smart and knew what was right for them'' he laughed and shut the door locking it behind him.

Shit, what was he gonna do now? Krist hit the door in anger then sat down against the wall behind the door and hugged his knees. The damn Demon wouldn't dare to leave him locked in here, would he?

After what seemed like hours, the door opened and both Lay and Bii walked in, but the door shut behind them. They both knelt down in front of Krist.

''Are you ok?'' Lay asked softly.

Krist lifted his head and looked at them ''Did you guys really agree?''

''If we didn't we would have either been beaten or locked in a room'' Bii answered.

''Ge, I'm worried about you being in here alone'' Lay spoke grabbing Krist hands ''You haven't had any flashbacks have you?''

That's right, this wasn't the first time he had ever been locked in a room like this before. In Middle school a few bullies used to tease him for looking like a girl. They once dressed him up as one and locked him in a room a bit smaller then this and left him there overnight. When a teacher and his mom found him, he had passed out from a panic attack. The moment he remembered that he started to breath heavily and grabbed at his chest.

Lay jumped up and banged on the door ''Hey open up now'' he shouted.

The door swung open and Mike walked in ''What?' he asked.

''You can't keep him in here, he is going to have a panic attack'' Lay said pointing at Krist who was holding his head between his legs trying to breathe.

''What is wrong with him'' Mike demanded.

''He can't be locked in a room like this he freaks out'' that's all Lay was going to tell him it seemed.

Mike walked over and picked Krist up, carrying him out to the main room and sat him on the couch. He lifted his head up to look at him and he could see that he was going pale. He slowly laid him down on the couch then turned to the others.

''Go get a cold rag'' he told Fang then looked at Wen ''Get him something cold to drink as well.'' His voice seemed to sound a little worried. Krist watched him just before he passed out and he could tell Mike's face looked worried. Why was he worried? Was it for him? There would be no way this Demon would worry about him, was there?