Chapter Eight

Mike carried Krist over his shoulder all the way back to his place. People watched them as they walked by. Krist's face started to turn red with each glance of someone they passed by. He covered his face.

''Put me down. People are looking at us'' he said in a low voice.

''No'' was all Mike said.

Soon they reached the building and went in. Krist started to hit Mike on the back as he demanded him to put him down. Mike didn't listen and made his way up the flight of stairs past the hangout. They were going to his home. Krist protested even more. What was Mike planning? Finally, they reached the door to his place. Mike pulled his key from his pocket and unlocked it.

Once inside he locked the door then walked over to his bed where he tossed Krist down on it. Krist sat up only to have Mike push him back down as he climbed on top of him. Krist laid there looking up at the guy that everyone called a Demon.

''What were you thinking tonight?'' Mike finally spoke and his voice was full of anger ''What would you have done if that guy had wanted to hurt you instead? Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? Thankfully your friends called Wen.''

Krist couldn't say anything. When he tried to focus on Mike's face all he could see was the worry even though his voice was anger. What was going on? Why was he acting and looking this way?

''Why does it matter to you anyways?'' Krist said throwing his arm over his face so he couldn't see Mike ''I'm not allowed to see nor speak to you.'' He also covered his mouth. Krist felt as if he was going to cry. Why did saying those words in fact hurt him more than he thought? Why did the thought of never speaking to or seeing this damn Demon make him want to cry?

Mike reached out with one hand pulling the hand that covered Krist mouth away, then he pulled the one covering his eyes only to notice that tears had started to form. He gave a soft smile. For some reason seeing him like this made him a little happy.

''Does it bother you that much to think about not speaking or seeing me again?'' he asked as he laid a hand on the side of his face.

Krist couldn't answer him, it was too embarrassing. He threw his arm back over his face. He didn't want him to see him this way. Mike grabbed both his hands and pinned them above his head lightly. The red from him blushing and the tears in his eyes made him look even cuter. He almost couldn't resist anymore.

Mike sat up pulling Krist with him. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Krist on his lap to face him. He placed a hand back on his cheek as he looked up at him. He didn't fully understand himself why this guy that was in front of him was driving him crazy with anger yet worry as well. He looked down, grabs a hold of Krist's other hand and places it on his chest over his heart then looks back up at him.

''It hurt right here that day I saw those guys holding you. It hurt here as well tonight when I saw the state you were in and when I saw that guy touching you the way he was'' he dropped his hands away from him as he wrapped them around Krist to hold him closer, then he laid his head against his shoulder ''But yet, when you are this close to me and in my arms it starts to beat fast and it's hard to breath as well. I get mad when I think your at school with Yang to the point I don't want to go, yet when I think of you it bugs me that I can't see you right away.''

Mike looked up and grabbed a hold of Krist's face with both hands. The worry look he had before was gone and replaced with a soft yet confused look instead. Krist looked down at him. Why was this guy making him feel this way? Shit, he was about to be in trouble. Krist moved his hands up and wrapped them around his neck running his hands up into his hair. He pulled Mike's head back a bit then leaned down closing the space between their faces.

''Yes, the thought of not seeing or speaking to you hurts me and yet I don't understand why either. You tease me and call me funny names. At first it bothered me but I slowly got used to it'' Krist looked over Mike's face. He grabbed one of his hands off his face and placed it on his chest as well.

''Just thinking of never speaking to you or seeing you makes it hurt here. It's like if I don't see you I feel like I'm going to die from the pain that is caused here. When you touch me and are even this close to me makes it beat faster then ever and makes it hard to breath'' Krist stopped and pulled back closing his eyes hanging his head.

''What happened tonight was cause I thought if I drank I would be able to forget you for just one night. But it wasn't possible, the whole time I was with that guy I thought of you'' he just sat there not saying another word.

Mike stared at his hand on his Krist chest then looked up at him. Unable to take it anymore, he took Krist's face in both hands again and pulled him close, pressing his lips tightly to his. Krist pulled away and blushed hard, but he didn't want to stop. Instead, he wrapped his arms back around Mike's neck and started to kiss him back deeper.

Mike held him close, wrapping his arms around Krist's waist while running his hands up his back. He wasn't able to resist anymore. Mike grabbed a hold of Krist's jacket pulling it off then moved to pull his shirt off breaking the kiss for a brief moment. He tossed the shirt on the floor then pulled him back into a deep kiss this time sliding his tongue into Krist's mouth to play with his.

Krist let a small moan out through the kiss. The feel of Mike's hands running up and down his bare back sent shivers down his spine. He pulled at Mike's shirt trying to pull it off. Once again breaking the kiss Mike helped him by pulling his own shirt off, then looked up at him.

''Is this where it was hurting'' Mike said leaning down kissing the spot on his chest that was over his heart.

Krist nodded looking down to watch him. Shit, if this kept up he was going to get a hard on and if Mike saw it what would he think. Mike moved from the middle of his chest over to his left nipple. Krist covered his mouth so not to let another moan come out. Krist could feel himself start to get hard. No, not good. How is it that he was getting turned on this quick? He tried to use his other hand to try and hide how turned on he was.

Mike gripped Krist's waist tight and pulled him closer wrapping his legs around his own waist. As he pulled him close, Krist could feel how turned on he was. Krist gasped the moment he felt him pressed against him. So, it wasn't just him but Mike as well. Mike ran his fingertips lightly down Krist's chest then stomach finally reaching the top of his pants then down more till he was touching his hard on.

Mike smiled and leaned forward ''I see you are just as turned on as I am'' he started to rub him softly as he ran his other hand down the back of his pants ''Tell me what it is you want, My Little Princess.''

All though he knew he was teasing he didn't care at this moment ''You'' he said in a soft yet almost pleading tone as he leaned in and kissed his lips ''I want all of you now.''

''I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say my name even if it's just once'' he kissed Krist back.

''M...M...Mike'' he stuttered yet blushed. It was the first time he had ever called him by his name. Any other time he called him Demon.

''Who do you belong to, My Little Princess?'' he asked in a teasing manner.

Krist smiled. If he was going to call him Little Princess then he had the perfect name for him. ''To you, My Demon Prince'' he teased back.

''Is that so, then let me show you what this Demon Prince of yours is able to do to you'' he lifted Krist up in his arms as he stood and turned around placing him on his back on the bed.

He started to kiss him hungrily as he started to undo Krist pants. He was going to explore every inch of him tonight till he wasn't able to move. He was going to make all of Krist his and he wasn't ever going to let him go.