Chapter Thirteen

The moment they got back to the house, Mike didn't waste any time carrying him to the room. The others were left outside. Ms.Ming came running out. Everyone could here the crashes and things breaking, yet no one went in to stop him. They heard Mike yell to the top of his lungs. The next thing they new he was storming out the front door.

''I'm going to kill him'' he said

Before he could even make is off the grounds six men had ran over to try and stop him. Fang and Wen ran over to him as well to try and calm him down.

''Dude you need to chill you can't do this'' Wen said

''Wen is right, your dad will take care of it don't worry about it and take care of Krist'' Fang agreed grabbing a hold of Mike ''Krist will be ok.''

''No he won't'' Mike said then fell to his knees.

''What are you talking about'' Lay asked.

Before he could answer they all could hear the sound of an ambulance coming up the road then stop in front of the gate. Two people jumped out from the back and ran inside with a gurney. The four boys watched as Krist was being wheeled out and put in the back. Both Bii and Lay ran jumping in the back as well.

Mike sat there holding his head in his hands resting his elbows on his knees.

''What is going on Mike'' Fang asked.

''The drug that was given to Master Krist is reacting badly and messing with his heart'' the doctor said from behind them all ''If he get's there in time they can give him something to stop the drug.''

''I see'' Mr.Lin had showed up just in time ''Mr.Han have them come over here. Fang and Wen you best stay behind with Mike to make sure he doesn't kill the Yang boy.'' He patted Mike's head ''Don't worry my child we will have them pay for what they did.''

Mike looked up with fire and hate in his eyes.

''The Demon is here'' Fang said to Wen who nodded.

Lay called his aunt and uncle who ended up meeting them at the hospital. The doctors took Krist into a room and didn't allow anyone in. They all waited what seemed to be hours but finally a doctor came out.

''How is he'' Both Lay and Bii asked.

''He is fine now, we were able to get him here in time to give him the meds he needs. You two can go in and see him'' he turned to Lay's aunt and uncle ''Are you his guardians?'' he asked.

Before they could answer Mr.Han showed up ''Mr.Lin will be taking care of everything and we will be signing the paper work'' he said handing the doctor a card.

The doctor nodded and left. Mr.Han explained everything that was going on with Lay's aunt and uncle while the boys went in to see Krist.

''How long till he will wakes up'' Bii asked one of the nurses.

''It could take a few hours I'm fear'' she said and left.

''Mike must be going crazy right about now'' Lay said as he looked at Krist.

They both sat there looking at their friend when the door to the room open.

''Boys, I'm Mr.Han, I work for Mr.Lin'' he said.

''What can we do for you?'' Bii said.

''Will one of you take this call please?'' he said holding out a phone.

Lay took the phone ''Hello, this is Lay.''

''Lay this is Mr.Lin, how is Krist doing?'' a voice on the phone came through.