Chapter Seven

Krist and the guy he was dancing with moved into the hallway near the bathrooms. The guy pinned him up against the wall and started to kiss his neck. This guy was just as tall as Mike and just as built as well. If he wasn't allowed to see or talk to him anymore then he would just go out and find someone else. It's not like that Demon really cares for him anyways. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back so the guy could get at his neck better.

Just as they were getting started he felt the guy pull away from him. When he opened his eyes he saw Mike holding the guy up by his collar. Fang and Wen were trying to calm him down while Krist was barely able to stand. He had to use the wall to lean against to hold him up.

''Mike, dude chill let him go and lets worry about mei mei first'' Fang said then turned and look at Krist ''Do something.''

''Why, I'm not allowed to talk to or see him'' Krist laughed a bit and covered his eyes when he said that.

''What, who said that'' Fang asked.

Krist pointed to Wen who was trying to pull Mike away from the other guy. Krist stood back up straight and started to walk off to find his friends who met him at the end of the hallway.

''I want another drink'' he said

''No, no more drinking we need to get you home'' Bii said moving in to hold him up. Lay went to the other side to help. Before they could leave with Krist, Mike was standing in front of them looking at Krist with his face full of anger.

''Oh no, I made him mad again'' he said with a little laugh.

Mike didn't say anything. He just picked Krist up and threw him over his shoulder carrying him out of the club.

''Wait, where is he taking him'' Bii said only to be held back by Fang.

''They have things to work out'' Fang said as he held Bii's wrist soft but tight.

Lay turned and walked over to Wen who was behind them. Wen looked at him. Lay looked back upset and angry.

''I..I was trying to only save my friend from being hurt. I didn't know it would be the other way around. I didn't know he would take it this far. I'm sorry'' he looked down.

Lay brought his hand back and slapped Wen hard enough to leave a red handprint on his cheek. Both Bii and Fang looked at Lay in shock. Lay hated fighting and violence more than anyone. Wen looked at Lay who now had tears in his eyes. Lay just turned and walked away not saying anything to anyone. He grabbed his things and left the club. Wen stood there a moment then ran out after him. Fang, who still held onto Bii, pulled him along gently as he left as well.

''Lay wait'' Wen called after him as he ran out the door ''Lay please'' he reached out and touched his arm softly only to have Lay turn and grab him pinning him to the wall.

''Do you think it's fun that your friend wants to play games with mine? Do you think it's fun to watch Krist act this way? Because I don't. If your friend wants to play games then I will play them as well'' Lay grabbed a hold of Wen's face with both hands and kissed him rough and deep.

Wen was taken back by what was happening. He tried to push Lay away but the more he tried the more Lay kissed him even deeper. Lay took his hands away from Wen's face and placed them on his hips pushing him into the wall hard slipping his tongue into Wen's mouth. Wen started to blush as he put his hands on Lay's shoulders. Shit, he was being pulled in with Lay's kiss.

''Oh shit'' Fang kinda laughed as he covered Bii's eyes with his other hand and turned away himself.

''What are you doing'' Bii said and he moved Fang's hand to see ''SHIT! Lay what are you doing?''

Lay pulled away not even embarrassed about what he did. He just whipped his lip with his thumb and smirked.

''You tasted sweeter then I thought you would'' he teased Wen.

Wen pushed Lay away and started to walk off. His face was red like a cherry.

''Well I better go and catch up with him'' Fang laughed then looked at Bii ''Since everyone is doing it now.'' He kissed Bii on the cheek then ran after Wen.

Bii was shocked at first as he watched Fang leave, then he turned to Lay who was just standing there smiling to himself. Finally, he looked up and saw Bii standing in front of him with his arms crossed and smirking.

''What'' he said confused.

''What was all that about'' Bii asked

Lay shook he head ''Nothing.''

''NOTHING!'' Bii said very loudly ''Nothing, not once have you ever showed any interest in anyone male or female.''

''Cause I never found anyone that was to my liking'' he smiled as he looked at the way both Fang and Wen went.

Bii laughed and wrapped an arm around his friend ''Let's go home lover boy'' he teased him.