Do You Wanna Hang?

August walked out of the hospital with my family and I. I gripped his hand tightly. They were only letting family in to see Luka as of today and tomorrow. Of course, given what we knew, poor Luka was going to be alone for a whole 48 hours. August looked like he was going to cry again. It broke me. He didn't deserve this. Luka didn't deserve this. We walked out into the parking lot and to my Dads' car. August's car was parked next to it. When we got to the car, I turned to August, and kissed him. "It's going to be okay.." I whisper, putting my hand on his cheek. He smiled.

"I sure hope so."August mumbled. He hugged me tightly, then looked at Jordan. "Hey Mr. Hughes?" Jordan looked in his direction to show him that he had his attention. "Is it alright if Noah stays at my place for dinner?" My eyes widened. He wants me to come over for dinner? Jordan rose an eyebrow, then turned to Elliot. I held my breath.

"I don't see why not." Elliot answered, opening the car door. I smiled. Jordan opened his side door, and looked at me.

"Just be home by ten." He smiled. I nodded, and August took my hand. He waved at Nick, then led me to the passenger side of his car. Opening the door for me, he bowed. 

"Sir Noah."

I giggled. "Why thank you." I smiled, and took a seat in the car. August shut the door gently, then walked over to his side, and got in. Starting the engine, we pulled out of the hospital parking lot and made our way to his house. The radio played softly as we drove along. My tilted my head up, and gasped. "I love this song!" I reached for the volume, and turned it up a few clicks, then sang along to the lyrics. "He senses something, call it desperation. Another dollar, another day.."

August smiled. "You like Panic! At the Disco?" I nodded.

"This is my favorite song by them. They never play it on the radio."  I grinned. August reached for the volume and turned it up some more. The music flooded through the car, and I danced along to the beat. 

---

Twenty minutes later, August pulled into the driveway, and cut the engine. I unbuckled my seat belt, and opened the door, looking at his house. It was a double wide, with a tan coating, and red shutters. I nodded in amusement. August came up next to me and offered me his hand. I took it gladly and let him lead me into his house. When we entered, I was immediately met with the smell of ham. I smiled. It smells delicious. There was girl a little older than August standing over the stove, stirring something in the pot in front of her. When we came in, she looked at us. "Hey, nerd." She greeted August. Then she looked at me and nodded. "Nerd's boyfriend." 

I gasped in surprise which made the girl laugh. August squeezed my hand tighter, and glared at the girl. "Don't be weird, Carmen." The girl, Carmen, laughed. 

"Whatever you say, Little Brother." I smiled. I decided that I liked Carmen. She was sweet. August told me about her only once. She's 19, and in college for a degree in medicine. She's a pro at tennis, and she takes care of the family a lot. Carmen's tall with dark as dark as August,-hair which she always kept in a ponytail,- and according to August, she's super nosy. Carmen turned back to the pot, continuing to stir it. "Dinner will be ready in forty five minutes." She reported. August nodded, and pulled me along.

"We're going to my room." He grumbled. Carmen smiled.

"Leave the door open!" She called after us. I felt myself blush. August rolled his eyes, and continued to drag me. When we got to his room, August left the door open a crack, then let go of my hand, and sat on his bed. I took in his room. Navy blue walls with white trim, a game system in the middle of the room, a dresser, desk, and a mirror beside it. Suddenly, August's arms were around me, and he was pulling me to him. 

"C'mere." He said, pulling me onto his bed. I laughed. We sat on the bed, and he pulled me close to him. "Sorry about Carmen." He mumbled into my hair. "She can be annoying at times, but she means well."

I grunted, and pulled him closer. "I like her." I said, as August stroked my hair. "She's such a mother figure."

"Yeah well." August sighed. "Mom is never around, so she kind of has to be." I kissed his forearm which still had me trapped in a hug.

"I'm sorry."

August let me go, and moved my head so I was looking at him. "Don't be. It's not your fault."

I gave him a worried look. "I know but s-" Before I could finish my sentence, August crushed his lips to mine. I didn't hesitate in kissing back. I kissed him with all I had. August fingers tangled in my hair, and he held me close. Suddenly, he whirled me around and I landed on the bed. He broke the kiss, and hovered over me, putting both of his hands on either side of my head. My heart was beating a mile a minute. 

"I love you, Noah Goldman." August breathed. 

I smiled. "I love you too, August Bade." August grinned, and leaned down, kissing me again. I swear that sparks flew. After few seconds, August broke the kiss for air. I exhaled, and frowned, moving my eyes to the door. "A-" I didn't get to finish my sentence. August had put a finger to my lips. He leaned down so he was by my ear.

"Don't worry about the door..." He whispered. My skin tingled against his breath. "We'll be okay." He moved his head away, and I nodded.

"Okay." I looked him in the eyes. August smiled at me, his eyes sparkling. I opened my mouth to speak. "Aug-" His lips were on my neck.

His lips were on my neck.

I gasped. August kissed me over and over. I groaned at the feel of his lips. My body felt like it was on fire. After few seconds, August moved his head up, and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Mine." He growled. My hands went to the spot where he kissed. August grinned. 

"Is there...?" August's smiled widened. My eyes grew wide. "You didn't!" August chuckled. My mouth fell open, and I sat up, pushing him off me. He laughed, as I got off the bed and went to the mirror. Sure enough, there was a large hickey on the side of my neck. "August!" I yelled, turning to him. He snickered. "My parents are going to kill me!" I turned back to the mirror and examined the mark.

"Relax, Love." August said, getting off the bed, and coming up behind me to give me a hug. "I'll take the blame." He kissed my cheek. "Now everyone will know that you're mine, and only mine." I smiled, and kissed him.

"I'm yours." I mumbled.

"August! Boyfriend!" Carmen yelled. "Dinner!" August rolled his eyes and let me go.

"His name is Noah!" August yelled back, going over to his television. Looking behind it, he pulled out a green scarf. Coming over to me, he wrapped it around me, and kissed my forehead. He took my hand.

"I don't care what his name is! Food's ready!"

August groaned. "We're coming!" He smiled at me before going over to his door, and leading me into the kitchen. Carmen looked at me.

"Hey, Noah." she said, eyeing my neck. "What's with the scarf?" My stomach dropped.

"Oh. T-this?" I asked, looking down at the fabric. "I g-got c-cold." Carmen nodded, and looked at August.

"Yeah... sure."

____

Enjoy this. The next chapter's gonna kill you. Or me. Or both. 

~Sinon