Alone

"So, Noah?" Carmen asked, spearing her ham with a fork. I looked up at her, picking up my glass of milk, and taking a sip. Lifting up her fork, she gave me a smile. "How're you gonna hide that hickey from your Dads?" My eyes widened, and all of sudden of I was spitting out the milk. August lifted his head and looked at his sister with a deadly gaze. "What?" Carmen asked smiling. "You really think I've gonna believe that you actually got cold." She pointed her fork at me. "tell you what." She said. "I'll go to the dollar store in Bradsford and pick up some concealer that you can use." I gave her a confused look.

"All the way in Bradsford?" I asked. "That's almost an hour away. Why would you go all the way over there? there's a dollar store over on the next street." August ran a hand through his hair, and Carmen grinned.

"I know." She said, finally biting her food. I gave August a confused look. 

"Think about it." He mouthed. Still confused, I picked up my glass of milk again. It was just the three of us. Why would Carmen need to go all the way over to Bradsford? She'd be leaving me and August alone for over an hour. My eyes widened. Oh shit. How could I have been so stupid?Out of the corner of my eye, I saw August smile at me. Wiping  her mouth with a napkin, Carmen pushed her chair out, and stood up, carrying her plate and cup to the sink.

"I'm gonna get going." She said, turned around and walking to the door. She slipped on  her shoes, and grabbed her keys from the key holder on the wall. Before leaving, Carmen turned to the two of us. "Be safe you guys. Don't destroy anything." She winked, which made me blush. I looked at August. He was still eating his food. Carmen waved goodbye as she stepped out of the house, and shut the door behind her. As soon as it shut, I got up, and grabbed my dishes, and took them to the sink. Dropping them inside, they clattered louder than I had intended. I cringed, and moved away from the sink.

August lifted his head. "Noah, you okay?" I wiped my hands on my jeans and ran a hand through my hair.

"No!" I breathed. August quickly got up from his seat and went over to me.

"Is it another panic attack? He whispered, taking my hands.

"Maybe!" I wheezed. "August, we are alone. In your house. Alone." August smiled.

"Are you scared?"

My eyes widened, and I held my breath. "M-me? Scared? No! I just-" August kissed me. It wasn't gentle. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He brought his hand up, and caressed my cheek. I felt myself getting hot. August raised his hand higher, and intertwined his fingers in my hair. I groaned against him, and felt his tongue graze my bottom lip. Suddenly, it felt like I had exploded. I pulled apart from him, and stepped back. "S-stop!" I exclaimed. August looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't do that..." I whispered. August took a step closer.

"Do what...?" He mumbled, his words careful.

"You know what.." I whispered, looking away. August took a step closer.

"What're you so afraid of?" He whispered. I felt his cold fingers touch my chin, and make me face him. "Hm?"I felt myself become more nervous.

"That I won't..." I swallowed. "be able to..." August rose an eyebrow. I averted my eyes away from him. "....c-control....." I swallowed again. "M.... m-ys-self..." August smirked, making my face heat up. He stroked my cheek, and looked me in the eyes. Leaning down, he whispered in my ear.

"Who says you need control?"

August straightened up, and smiled at my wide eyed expression. We stood still for a moment, staring into each others eyes. And then.... Then, I was kissing him. Not the soft gentle kisses, but the fire-y, and passionate ones. I gripped his hair tightly, and moved myself closer to him. August wrapped his arms around me and pulling me closer, encasing me with his arms. I broke the kiss and smiled at him, panting for air. August gave me a small smile back. Suddenly, he picked up up. I exclaimed in surprise, and he laughed. Before I knew it, he was carrying me bridal style all the way to his room. Opening the door, I looked up at him "You're such a girl." I laughed.

August smiled. "Says the guy who just got carried to my room like a newly wed." The heat returned to my cheeks. August carried me to his bed, kicking the door closed, and kissed me as he laid me down. Getting on the bed himself, he straddled my hips, and removed the green scarf from around my neck. "This is okay, right?" I nodded. August nodded himself, and lowered his head and kissed up and down my neck. I didn't care if he made spots all over my neck. He was mine. I was his. This moment was ours. I leaned my head back, exposing my neck even more. It was taking all I had not to make too much noise.

August moved his hands down, and grabbed the edge of my shirt. "Aug-"

"Is this okay...?" He whispered against my neck. I paused for a second, then nodded slowly. August moved his head up, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before raised my shirt above my head. I exhaled, and looked at him. He smiled at me, and took off his own shirt, then kissed me again. He broke the kissed, and touched his forehead with mine, breathing as softly as he could. I ran my hands along his bare chest, and leaned up, kissing his bare shoulder. "I love you Noah..." August mumbled.

I put my head back down on the bed again, and looked at his sparkling eyes. "I love you too, August..." August smiled, and kissed my lips, then my chin, then my neck, then my chest...

"I know what you mean now." He said.

"About what?"

"Not being able to control myself, because Goddamn." He kissed my chest again. "You are sexy as Hell." I blushed wildly. August smiled against my skin. "I love you Noah."

___

As promised, here's da fluff.

~Sinon