A few months in

"nopenopenope give me that," Eunwoo says, taking a strange object out of MJ's outstretched hand. He had overheard his plans of throwing it at random expensive shit, which to Eunwoo was not the best idea.  Neither was whatever the fuck was in his hands.
It looked like a sandwich, with thin, crumbling crust that hardly hid what was inside it.
He didn't know if his eyes were deceiving him, so he called MJ over.

"Yeeeessss?" MJ asked.

"What is this?"

"Oh that is a peanut butter-dildo-sandwhich."

"I'm sorry a what-"

"A peanut butter-dil-"

"No, no I heard you the first time. I guess what I'm trying to say is what? The? Fuck?"

MJ laughed, "Come on. You've been living with us for 3 months now? And you're not used to this? And don't yell at me, it was Moonbin's idea. We were gonna throw it at the glass vases and see how much damage we could do."

Eunwoo glanced over at Moonbin, who was sitting on the couch talking with Jinjin. He seemed to be completely innocent from this, laughing and smiling at something Jinjin said. Although, peanut-butter-dildo-sandwich sounds like something his impulses would make him do. Eunwoo sighed, throwing away the unfortunate thing. He wiped his hands, praying that the dildo wasn't used.

"Anyways," Eunwoo started, desperate for a subject change, "When is the script coming? It's been a few weeks since our last video."

"Oh I already have a copy," MJ replied, "and so does Rocky. He's making copies for the rest of the group. If you wanna see it, I can show you mine." 

"Sure."

MJ grabbed a red folder off the table, opening it to grab thick pieces of paper stapled together. "It's not as long as it seems," MJ said, noting Eunwoo's surprised look, "this would be about a 7 minute skit? Maybe even 10 if some improv makes the cut." He gave Eunwoo the script before disappearing to do some random shit with Sanha.. something about playing tennis on the Wii. Which was better than throwing dildo sandwiches at glass vases.

Eunwoo sat down on the green couch adjacent to where Moonbin and Jinjin were still sitting, silent now as they were watching a Netflix show together on Moonbin's phone. He flipped through the script, probably the dumbest one he'd been given. Full of outdated jokes that were somehow still made funny, as a way to reminiscine the past year. He was liking it until the near end of the script, near the second to last page, it read:

Moonbin and Eunwoo go in for a new year's kiss to piss off Forever Alone MJ.
MJ (after the kiss was done): you don't have to run it in my face like that.
Moonbin: What? Do you want a friendship kiss too?
MJ: No-

He read the passage again, wondering if he misread it. He read it again, willing the words to change to just a hug, or maybe even a high-five. Again. And again. But the words stayed the same and Eunwoo's shock still remained. He pulled out his phone as he got off the couch, making his way to the hallway outside the studio.

Me: Moonbin, come outside for a bit

Moonie: ? For what?

Me: I wanna talk about something

Moonbin came down the hallway five seconds later after that. Stopping in front of the door Eunwoo was standing next to. "What is it?" Moonbin asked.

"Have you read the script yet?"

"Yeah I just finished reading it."

"Did you know they were going to make us-" Enuwoo's voice caught in the back of his throat. He couldn't say it. Not like this.

"Make us do what?"

A few seconds of silence passed as Eunwoo tried to push the word out of his mouth but to no avail. He took out his script and flipped to the page, showing Moonbin, who was confused and a little concerned, what he meant.

"Oh! The kiss?" Moonbin said, "yeah I did."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I just found out." Moonbin paused, "you look like you're worried about it. Why? You've had plenty of experience with girls."

Moonbin wasn't wrong. Not in the slightest, really. Back in high school it was normal for him to bring girls home, charm his way into them just for a night.

"I know but this is-"

"Different?" Moonbin cut him off, "if you're not comfortable with it, I'll tell them."

"No!" Eunwoo said, "no.. I'll do it."

It was different, but not in the way Moonbin thought it to be. It was different because it was a guy. It was different because he would finally feel something when their lips would touch. He'd feel something so much more than what he had with the girls back in high school.

It was different because it was him.

But Eunwoo could only assume from Moonbin's lack of fear, it was also one-sided.   And if Moonbin was concealing his feelings, he was doing it awfully well.

"I- I have to go," Eunwoo said, "I'll see you later. The arcade, right? I'll see you then."

He opened the door, slamming it harder than he realized, leaving Moonbin out in the hallway alone.

Well, that was... Odd. Moonbin thought, sliding down the wall and sitting against it. He didn't want to go back inside the studio. Not yet. He needed to think. The fuck was that? Was Eunwoo not as straight as Moonbin thought?

Or better yet, did Eunwoo have feelings for him? Moonbin smiled at the thought, not sure of what to make of what had just happened. So many questions.

Was this Eunwoo being uncomfortable with kissing a guy, or was that Eunwoo being nervous about kissing his crush?

Moonbin didn't know, and he had a feeling that Eunwoo wasn't quite sure of what it was either.

As a way for Moonbin to not get his hopes too high, he got up and stretched, going to the garden instead of the studio, hoping that the conversation they just had wouldn't hurt their relationship. All Moonbin wanted was to see it grow. How much it would hurt him if the person he was closet to no longer wanted to talk to him.

He didn't know what he would do if that ever happened. Maybe he would have better luck with praying than Rocky. Rely on the will of whatever god was listening to hear it.  He looked up to the clear blue sky and prayed, closing his eyes he wished that nothing bad would ever happen to him and Eunwoo.

He paused for a second, before deciding to add the rest of ASTRO to it, as well.