Well shit

"I'm not going." Eunwoo told Sanha, laying on his bed with his face covered by the pillow. "Moonbin's going to be there and it'll be too awkward."

"Says who?" Sanha asked, gently putting down the clothes he was holding on to the nearest dresser.

"Says me."

"Well, if that's the case, you're a dumbass."

"What?"

"You're. A. Dumbass."

"Be quiet," Eunwoo told Sanha. He sat up on his bed bringing the pillow from his face and onto his laps, his arms loosely wrapped around it. He wore loose clothes, and his hair was dishelved. As if he had woken up from a nightmare or had become stress over a term paper, and not an awkward talk between his closet friend.

"Here," Sanha said, handing Eunwoo a graphic tee with roses imprinted on it, a jacket with various enamel pins carefully pinned in place and a pair of ripped jeans. "Go try that on."

"Why?"

"Because you're going."

"But I'm no-"

"You are."

Eunwoo glared at Sanha, grabbing the outfit and heading towards the bathroom. The door shuts louder than he'd wanted it to, echoing his annoyance throughout the dorm.

It was always the doors that betrayed Eunwoo's feelings.

Once the door closed and the satisfying click of it being locked sounded, Sanha ran for his phone. He opened his contact for Moonbin, only a few short and quick conversations popping up.  He found it better, and easier, to talk face to face than through phone. So he wasn't prone to keeping text conversations go on as long as humanly possible.

Me: Okay, Eunwoo's coming to the arcade.

Moonbin🌙: Really?? Aaaaah I don't know how to thank you!!

Me: lolol get me ice cream later

Moonbin🌙: Ok!
Moonbin🌙: Ugh thank you again I don't know what I would do if he kept avoiding me
Moonbin🌙: You're favorite flavor is strawberry right?

Me: Yeah it is lol

The bathroom door opens once again, shoving a shy Eunwoo in Sanha's clothes out of its frame. Sanha smiled. He had to admit, he was pretty good at this. Eunwoo looked as if he was ready to break hearts left and right, a hard-to-get yet loyal Playboy.

Moonbin's going to love this, Sanha thought, watching Eunwoo fix his hair in the vanity room.

"Ready?" Sanha calls out.

"Yeah," Eunwoo said, a small smile forming at his lips, but fading as quickly as it came. He seemed excited, in a way. Like he had a plan he knew wouldn't fail. The suspicion comes to Sanha as he throws Eunwoo the car keys, that it was the same plan Moonbin had.

Nothing stops true love, anyways. And maybe that kiss in the script was put there, maybe it was on purpose. To snowball the greatest romance ever seen in ASTRO.