Chapter 1: 10th grade

Okay so some of the things in this May be confusing at first but just stick with me guys!!

Ah first day of school on a new day of a new year. We even have new teachers this year and a new principal. I'm not sure what that's about but who cares I heard the History Teacher is hot.

"Bye mom! See you after school!" I yelled. I wasn't sure if my mom was home or not, she rarely was. Her work kept her occupied. I walked out of my house and down the side walk. I only had about a five minute walk before I got to my friend Jemma's house.

"Simmons let's go!! Fitz is probably dying waiting for us!" I yelled through the window at her house. I called them both by their last name. It just sounded cooler.

"Coming! I just had to make sure the mother board on my computer was fixed." She said. She was such a nerd but I love her so I just laughed it off.

"You know how Fitz doesn't like to be late......You think he will finally ask you out this year?" I asked.

"Bethany! I told you were just friends!" She yelled at me. Fitz and Simmons totally had it out for each other. Even though they may not be able to see it I do.

"Whatever you say." I said as we caught up with Fitz at the bus stop. He looked ready to go and all nerded up. The only person we were missing was..........

"Guys! wait up! Stop walking!" My boyfriend Grant yelled to us. We weren't even walking. He caught up to us and was breathing heavily like he had ran all the way from his house one block over.

"Did you run fast enough. You've probably got.....oh nevermind good thing you ran cause you would've missed it." I said as the bus pulled up. We all got on and I sat with Grant while fitzsimmons say together per usual as we rode the bus to school.