dreams do come true- harry styles love story

Dreams do come true.

Ch.1

"Hello and welcome back to who has the voice." The host said.

"Katie stop worrying your going to be fine you've got this. I believe in you sweetheart." My mom says right before I got on stage

"I know am just really nervous. What if they don't like me." I say freaking out waiting for the man to tell me when to go on.

"Honey you have been singing before you could talk. You will do just fine." Then she kisses my forhead and I walk on stage.

"Hello miss what's you name?" Chris asks.

"My names katie." I reply. I can feel the knots getting tighter and my legs shaking.

"How old are you Katie?" Jasmine asks.

"Am 17."

"And where are you from?" Questions Jake.

"Am from Lancaster." I could feel my palms sweating as I held the microphone

"What will you be singing today Katie." Chris asks with a smile on his face.

"I am going to sing rolling on the deep by Adele." I said feeling as I as I was just pass out. The music comes on and I start everyone in the crowd starts clapping and singing along. You can hear it in my voice that the nerves are still there but fading with ever note I sing. I finish the song and everyone was screaming and clapping. I look at the judge's faces. I fear for the worst and hope for the best.

Jasmine starts and says "wow Katie that was just amazing. You have such a unique voice. That was by far the best audition I have ever seen. The way you used the stage. You belong on that stage katie. You where born to sing."

I was speechless. I could believe what she had just said. Was I really that good? Chris agrees with jasmine saying that I have what it takes to win with just that little bit of practice. After they finish it was time to vote Chris asks "jasmine. Yes or no."

"Katie am going to have to say yes."

"Thank you." Was the only words I could say next was Jake

"For once am with jasmine on this one its a yes from me." One more yes and I would be on my way to the next round.

"Yes but don't let us down Katie you have a beautiful voice." Chris added

"Oh my god. Thank you thank you so much." I said. Walking of stage I could feel the tears in my eyes I reached my mom I gave her a big hug as she said "dad would be so proud of you right now." And I continued to hug her. This was it this was the start of my dream.