ch 15

I woke up early. Ok it wasn't that early it was about 10 harry was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I took off the brace I had to wear when I slept and put on the boot. I walked in to the main room and everyone was still asleep. I didn't want to be rude so I didn't wake them. I walked out the door and thought about taking a short walk. The door closed and I realized I forgot my phone inside.

"Shoot. I will just ask for a room key." I got into the elevator and went to the lobby. I walked up to the desk and the lady asked.

"Good morning miss how can I help you?"

"Well you see my boyfriend is staying here and I fell asleep last night and I was going to take walk when I realized I forgot my phone in the room so I was wondering if I could just get a key for I don't have to wake him?" I explained.

"Ok what room is he in?"

"Room 39."

"Oh am sorry miss but am not allowed to give anyone the key to that room unless one of the members is with you."

"But he's my boyfriend."

"Miss how do I really know your his girlfriend and not some crazed fan?"

"I don't know trust me maybe. Wait the cameras if you watch last night at 4 and 9 you will see me come in with him." 

"Only management can see those tapes." Great I had no phone and they were asleep. I didn't want to wake them so I went for a walk in the near by park. It was nice outside. It sucked that it was freezing and I didn't have a jacket. In fact these weren't even my clothes they were Harry's. I walked pass a pond and sat down on the bench. I started to sing thinking no one would hear me. 

"Am done I give up I don't want to pretend no more that it so what I've lost a friend gunna say it like it is no more wondering what if that ain't the way you oughta live cause I don't want you to love me." A voice spoke and scared me.

"You have an amazing voice." I looked at the man. He was tall about 6'2'' Brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh thank you." I didn't really know what to say. I didn't know him.

"Have we met before?"

"No am almost sure we haven't."

"You look so familiar. You look that katie girl from that one singing show."

"Who has the voice." It felt so weird that someone knew who I was.

"Yes that's the show my kids love her."

"It nice to know someone is a fan." I think that caught him off guard.

"You mean your katie fellows?"

"That's me." 

"Wow. Do you think I could get an autograph for my kids." I signed a piece of paper and walked back hoping they would he awake. It's noon and I walked though the doors and harry was talking to the lady at the front desk.

"Did you see a girl walk out. Her names katie she my girlfriend. She about 5'2'', skinny, has a walking boot on her right leg." He asked all these questions like I got kidnapped.

"Wearing black sweats that are way to big for her and a tank top." She add looking at me by the door.

"Yea that's her." He really wanted to know where I was. So I walked to him as I said.

"Am right here." He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Thank god your ok. I woke and you were gone and your phone was still on the stand."