ch 2

It's been two weeks since my audition and tonight was the night I sang what makes you beautiful by one direction. Am so scaried what will they think of it? They announce my name as I walk on stage the audience goes crazy the music starts and I start singing. This is it this could make me or break me.

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else the was that you flip you hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the found ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't you beautiful." I finish the song and the was it the audience were on their feet screaming and cheering and I could hear them say that I have the voice. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

"Katie that was a real risk you took by singing that but it was worth it that was beautiful." Jasmine said

Chris on The over hand seemed to be the only one who didn't like my performance.

"Katie am a big fan of yours you know that but I don't really think that song was the right one to sing." After he said that you could everyone booing for what you had said. The host was right next to me and then said

"If you liked Katies performance tonight then call and keep her on the show. Voting information will be given after the show. The judges may have like my song but little did I know that one direction was watching as I sang their number one hit.

*Harry's point of view*

"Boys get in here quick." Niall, liam, Louis, and Zayn run into the room. "Its that girl from the show. Katie she talking about what she's going to be doing today."

"So Katie today your going to the mall to do a thing for you fans." The interviewer asked.

"Yea that's right. When we finish here I will head over and give a performance and some other things just to show them how much I love all they do for me cause without them I would not be where I am now." Katie says

I look at the boys as I say."we should go see her. We are fans."

"We might be fans but what about all of our fans. As soon as they see us they won't pay an attention to her." Liam responds

"Oh yea that's true well we can just wear a disguise and they won't know who we are now can we please go see her."

"Yes let's go." Louis says running to go find something to wear. We all find something to make us look different and we leave.

When we got to the mall there was so many screaming fans we couldnt get close enough to see her so we waited. She came on stage and started singing. Everyone around was going crazy. I was looking at her think about her. She was beautiful and talneted. I think I am in love with her. I had to met her.

By the time she finished the song she announced that in 15mins. There would be a signing. We ran to the line but on way we go stop by her mentor and asked if we were fans. We said yes and she gave us these bracelets to go meet her after the signing.

After about and hour of waiting he were taken to the back and told us to make ourselves at home and relax. We took off our disguises and she walked into the room and we stood and she looked at us and the look on her face as she said. "Oh my. Your your your one direction."

"Yea that's us we saw you sing one of our songs and." That's when she jumped in and said

"Am sorry I am just a huge fan of yours and I love the song I didn't mean to upset you by singing it. It's just that." I didn't let her finish as I said "you didn't upset us we loved I want to met you and ask if you maybe want to sing a song with us on the show. We already talked to the judges they said it was an amazing idea. So what do you think."

"I would love you. I mean I would love to." I felt my cheeks getting really red after I said that.

"Cool well you may know that we are staying at the hotel down the street so just give us a call and we could hang out later." I said hoping she wouldnt notice that I was falling for her

*****

So this is my first story am working on a different one now so I hope you like it and please comment and tell others

Thanks <3