ch 16

The next couple days sucked. At school tex messages may have stopped but I still had to deal with Miranda. The hotel wasn't better. My mom kept text me. 

"Katie you have to understand I just want the best for you please come back." I never answer I would text her little things to tell her am ok like at school or whatever. If it wasn't Miranda at school it was everyone else I had made it in the final and everyone knew.

"Good job katie." Or "your an amazing singer." They would say as I walked to class. Every time they said something I could see harry smile.

"what? Why do you keep smiling like that?" I asked

"Because am proud of you. Your in the final." 4th period everyone was told to go to the mpr. I walked with Ashley and we walk inside. The whole room had posters and banners say good luck katie your amazing. We sat down in the front and one of the teachers came on stage with a microphone.

"As you all may know katie will be in the finals and as a little treat for everyone here's one direction." Everyone started screaming and cheer as the five boys walked on the stage. Niall had his guitar but there were six chairs on stage.

"Hello bellview high school." Everyone was screaming again. "Would katie please come on stage." Harry said look straight at me. 

"No am good right here." It was awkward everyone was looking at me.

"Come on katie please for me." I just shook my head "come on." He gave me the how could you say no to me face. Then Ashley and mackynzie stood up on either said of me and walk to the front where they were cheer boxes. They had this planned they knew I would say no. They got up and all the other cheerleaders got up and walked to the front. They started a cheer and everyone joined in. Ashley and mackynzie were always my bass when I flew. They came back over to me a pushed me on to the stage. I fought them but harry came up from behind me and carried me the rest of the way. I looked in to crowd and I thought its just like the who has the voice. I was handed a Mic and sat down on the last chair next to harry.

"The first song we are going to sing is a crowd favorite. Here's what makes you beautiful." I just sat there on stage not singing. I was still holding the Mic but I never lifted it to my mouth. The song finished and harry had a sad look on his face.

"Katie you didn't sing."

"Didn't want to."

"Ok well now your going to have to. As punishment for not sing." The music started and I looked at him.

"Harry no." I ran back stage. He ran after me.

"Katie what was that all about why did you run off?"

"I can't do it. I can't go out there and sing." I felt the tears before they came.

"Why not you go on who has the voice?" 

"That's different."

"Katie you can do this. If you want i will stand there with you."

"You were going leave me on stage." 

"Come on katie once you start singing you will be fine." I walked back on stage.

"What's wrong katie is your singing fake on the show?" I knew mirandas voice anywhere.

"No. Music." It's started and I was shaking. I felt harry grab my hand.

"It wouldn't sound right if I sang it." He whispered into my ear. He gave a sign and the music started again.

"Hey boy you never had much game thought I need to upgrade so I went and walked away way way. Now I see you been hanging out with that other girl in town looking like a pair of  clowns clowns  clowns." The cheer team came out and started doing my dance. I joined in at the chords and the second verse came around. I was about to start it when I heard someone else singing from the back and out walked cher Lloyd.