ch 4

"Niall thank god I found you. Have you seen harry any where I can't find him and he's not answering my calls or texts."

"Yea he's at the hotel with the others. Why would he be answering you calls that just weird."

"Did he say anything about what happened the other day."

"No why what happened?"

"Nothing that's important now I just need to talk him."

"Ok yea I will take you now then." I followed him back to the hotel Hoping that harry doesn't make a run for it like last time. I walked into the room and harry look up at me. I could see it. He didn't know what to say so I spoke first.

"Harry you left so fast that." But he cut me of before I could finish.

"Katie you don't have to say anything I was stupid to kiss you am sorry."

"Wait harry you kissed her that's my boy." Louis said patting him on is shoulder. He looked at him and said to all the boys.

"All of you get out now." All the boys up and walk out the door

leaving me and harry in the room alone. 

"Harry I like you like more then friend like you. I know it sounds stupid because ever girl seems to like you but its true I really do." He sat there like what I was saying did even matter. Then he spoke and his words were soft as he said "Katie when I first saw you I told myself that I couldn't fall for you cause I would not be able to live with myself if I hurt you. I fell hard and I didn't what you to know but I just couldn't help I just saw you. You looked so beautiful and it just came out of nowhere but something." I cut him off as I leaned forward and kiss him. When he pulled back I didn't know if he was happy or mad that I just kissed him but he answered that by taking my face in his hands and kissing me passionately. After about 5mins of kissing we noticed that the boys were standing outside so we went up to the door and opened it fast as all four boys fell in. 

It was about 9 p.m. and I was laying on one of the beds wrapped in his warm arms as we watched a movie that was on tv. Half way though the movie my mom called asking where I was and when I would be home. My mom was a nurse and the local hospital and wasn't home very much so I was alone most the time. A lot of the night's I would spend at my best friends house so I said I was Ashley and I would be home around 11. We finished the rest of the movie. Well they did I fell asleep and was woken when it was over. I was walking out the door when I felt a hand stop me. It pulled me into a strong hug and he finished it with a nice kiss and he said "text me when you get home I want to make sure your safe." He said in a soft caring voice and I left.

Louis pov.

I walked into the room "Wow harry you must really like her." I stated jokingly but when harry responed the look on his face changed.

"I do. I really like I just don't want anything to happen to her. Shes different I can't let her get hurt that's why I didn't want to tell her anything." 

"How would you hurt her man you are the most caring person ever that one is impossible for you to hurt someone." 

"What if we have to go and something gets put in a magazine and she believes it. I can't let her be part of this you see how much hate Eleanor and Danielle gets I can't let that happen to her."

"Stop freaking out she will be fine just don't post anything about the two of you till you know if she is ready for everything. That's all you can really do." Louis was right harry thought just give her a week or two and make sure that she is ready for everything that way I don't just put her in harm's way.

"Thanks man that's why I come to you for advice." Harry's phone went off telling him he had a text he check it and typed back and looked and me a smiled. I could see it she made him happy she was right for him. 

Katies pov.

I got home and walked up to my room texted my mom I was home then I sat on my bed and text harry "am home safely... I miss you already.. ;)." I sent the text and seconds later I got one back say "gald you made it safely.. I started miss you the minute you walked out the door..<3.. do you want to hang out tomorrow maybe go on a date..?" I smiled and thought to myself this can't be happening but it was true thee harry styles was falling in love me. I punched in a quick text saying I would love to and could wait for tomorrow and that I was going to get some sleep when my mom walked in. She saw me sitting there smiling at my phone and  said "you seem very happy for someone that was just at her friends house." I looked at her with a weird Expression and she continued "if your going to send a love text to someone make sure its the right person." And she stared laughing. I check my messages and saw that my mom text back saying she would be home soon and I had sent my love text to my mom not harry. "So who is he?"

"Mom. He's just a friend."

"Really. So you text all you friends saying that you can't wait for tomorrow with a heart and a smiley face at the end. Come on spill it. Who is it?"

"It's harry styles. Now before you go all mom on me I promise I won't do anything or let his fame get to me."

"Good girl. Now send him the text and get some sleep." She kiss my forehead and I fell asleep dreaming of tomorrow.