ch 7

Harry's pov.

I watched her lay there. I held her hand praying that minute that hour that day she would open her eyes. She didn't even look like katie with all the stuff they had on her. Heart mother that beeped every five minutes, iv tubes coming from her hand going up to the stand next her bed hold the bags of fluid, the tube that comes from her throat  to help her breath. My eyes filled with tears at the sight of her. My poor katie. I never knew what it would feel like to see someone you love in this state looking like this. I couldn't stop myself from cry it hurt so bad to see her like this. I kept talking to her hoping she would hear me. Still crying I spoke to her "katie if you can hear me am here and am not leaving. you are going to be ok I promise. Am so sorry katie am so  sorry." Crying harder then I ever thought possible I kissed her forehead and wiped my tear from where I had just kissed her. I felt a hand touch my shoulder I looked up to see her mom with Ashley. Her mom looks at me and says.

"Harry maybe you should get some water get up and walk around for a minute." He looked at me like I was crazy for telling him to leave her. He got up and walked out with Ashley as my mom sat where he sat 2 seconds before.

Katies pov.

Everything was black. I couldn't see and my eyes wouldn't open. I couldn't move but I kept trying that's when I felt his touch. His hand held mine I could feel wet drops hit my hand. Is he crying? What happened to me? As I tried to think of everything I heard something I couldn't really make it out. "Katie..... not leaving..... be ok..... promise." When the words stopped I felt it warm lips touch the top of my head. The wet drops were back and then there was more talk. His hand left mine and a new hand took over.

********

i know its short but yea thanks for reading.