ch 14

The next couple days were still a little awkward. We may be together again but I felt so untrustworthy to him. It didn't really help that Miranda was trying everything and anything to get harry away from me. I loved harry because everytime she was around he would show her that I was still his and no one was going to change that. It had been 5 weeks since the car hit me and I was going to the doctors to see just how fast my leg was healing.
"How much longer do you think you will have that thing on." Harry trying to make small talk as he drove me to the hospital. 
"Well I know they are going to have to take it off to take x-rays I just hope its healed. I think I have more muscle then you from those crutches." We both laughed as he playful hit me and I hit him back and he pushed me and the car swerved. "Harry!" 
"It's ok. You good?"
"Yea am good it just scared me." We kept talking and he kept both hands on the wheel. We got to the hospital and we checked in. We sat down waiting I didn't know why but I felt something. I looked up at harry and then I looked at my legs.
"It's nothing katie stop freaking out." I said to myself.
"What did you say katie?"
"Nothing just thinking." 
"Are you sure your ok? You look a little sick. I'll go get you some water." He got up and walked to the machine at the end of the room. My phone went off and I checked it thinking it would be either mackynzie or Ashley but it wasn't I didn't even know the number. I read the text who would say something like that.
"Katie katie katie some people live forever others die younge it was nice knowing you-" I was so shocked I just kept reading it.
"Here. Katie." 
"Yea."
"Here's your water."
"Oh thanks." I said as the doctor came out to us and explained what they were going to do.
"So we're going to cut off the cast send you down to x-rays and see how they look. If it still looks like its not healed all the way we will put you into a walking cast and if it is healed we will get you a brace and use the crutches for a couple more days. I don't want you to put to much pressure on the foot to fast." He finished and took me into and room to cut off the cast. Harry was standing next to me holding my hand. Before they started to cut I asked if they could try and not to cut though were harry signed it. They did then cut out his writing for me to keep. My foot felt so weird. They sent me up to radiology. They took the pictures then sent me back down to the casting room. Me and harry waited my mom came in once and then was called away really fast. We talked about different things. I don't know how but we started talking about our family history but that got cut short when the doctor walked in. He put up the x-rays.
"The one on the left is the one from the crash and the one on the right is the one we just took. The leg broke right here." He point to a spot the was just above my ankle. "It's healed nicely but its not fully finished." He went on about the whole walking cast which was just a huge boot I had to wear that weights more than me. Everything was done and when I put it on its was like my cast but I could remove it and I didn't have to use those stupid crutches ever again I could walk.
We left the hospital and went to the studio for the show. Tonight was my last chance to get into the finals. My song was perfect it went with my voice so well. I was waiting backstage with harry going over the song in my head.
"Katie you know the song. Your going to be fine." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Break a leg."
"I did." We laughed and the host announced me.
"Up next singing la la land by demi lovato here's katie fellows." I walked on stage the music started the dancers came out and I sang my heart out.
"Some my say I need to be afraid of losing everything because of where I had my start and where I made my name well everything's the same in the la la land machine." It's was so perfect. The song ended and the light went onto me and the dancers left the stage.
"Katie you have always been my favorite that's song was perfect. People would be stupid not to vote for you." Jasmine said. All three said pretty much the same thing. The host came back out.
"If you want to see katie in the finals call in tonight." I walked off stage and jumped into Harry's arms.
"You were so amazing." He kissed me and then put me back down. The show ended and we went back to the house. My mom was there and as I walked though the door she ran up to me.
"Oh katie you were so good am so proud of you." She gave me a big hug and I saw harry look at his watch.
"If you need to go you can." I said he had that look like I know I have to go but I don't want to leave you.
"Yea I do. Am sorry but the boys and me are writing new songs for the album." He explained.
"It's fine go the band comes before me unless its an emergency." He kissed me and I walked him to his car. He kissed me again.
"I miss you already and I haven't even left."
"Well just text me of you need anything am pretty good at writing songs."
"I'll remember that." He got in his car and drove away.
few days later
Me, Ashley, and mackynzie went over to the hotel to meet the boys. Ashley drove and the whole way there we listened and fangirled over one direction. It was weird they were our boyfriends and yet we still fangirled. We got there and took the elevator up to the room. I knocked on the.
"Who is it?" Harry asked from behind the door. They didn't know we were coming. It was like our own little surprise.
"Room service." I replied in a different voice. You could hear niall as he said.
"Oh my foods here open the door." All three of us laughed as harry opened the door.
"Hey what are you guys doing here?" He said as he walked out and pulled me into a hug. 
"We thought we would came and hang out with you guys." I said as Ashley and mackynzie walked in and found Zayn and niall. "I hope you don't mind?"
"No of course not your welcome here anytime you want." He kissed me sweetly as we sat on the bed.
"So what do you guys want to do?" Zayn asked looking from me and harry to Ashley and niall.
"I was thinking maybe a triple date." I saw Harry's face light up.
"I think that's a perfect idea. We get to hang with each other and I know the perfect place." We talked some more as niall was eating his food he thought we were. Harry took me into the separate room and we sat down on the bed. I knew what this was about. We didn't talked about and I tried to avoid it but I knew we had to talk about it some time.
"Katie I know you don't want to talk about what happened at the party but ever since then I noticed you act different. I understand what I did was super wrong and I don't deserve you but I want to know if there is anything I can do that would help that awkwardness go?" I hated thinking about that day but he was just worried.
"Harry you hurt me. It's not like I hadn't been hurt before its just. I really trusted you and I really like you. Am trying to make it as less awkward as I can. I just need time to regain the trust I lost." It hurt him when I said that but it was true.
"I know I just felt so stupid because I was trying to keep you from getting hurt and yet am the one how hurt you." My phone went off I looked at it but never touched the phone. "You can answer if you want."
"It's just a text." I saw number when it went off. The same number that had been texting me all week. Whoever was behind these texts really didn't like me. I thought it was miranad but with me and harry together a lot of people don't like me.
"Just answer or I will." His hand move to my phone.
"No I will get it." I said super fast then grabbed my phone.
"Have fun on your date. I'll be watching you-" how could they have know and who were they.
"Everything ok katie kat?" I realized that my hand to my mouth and a shocked look on my face.
"Yea everythings fine great and did you just call le katie Kat."
"Yea I thought it was cute. Instead of calling you kitty cat I called you katie Kat with a k." 
"Oh that's so cute." We left the room and went back to others and talked about different things like school and the boys talked about them have a concert at school soon. After a while we left for our dates. Harry drove. I sat up front with him while the other four sat in the back. As we were driving what makes you beautiful comes on and like normal directioners we start fangirling. "Everyone in the room can see it everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." And being us we start flipping our hair, singing as loud as we could, and going crazy as the boys just look at us laughing. To be honest it was nice to just be ourselves infront of them even if we were totally fangirling. The song ends and Zayn and niall are still laughing at us.
"Do you guys do that every time you hear that song?" Harry seeing that the others were to busy.
"Yea." We say all at same time. "Your lucky save you tonight didn't play." I added and I heard mackynzie start laughing.
"Why?" He didn't want to ask but he still did.
"Me and mackynzie have a whole dance to it." Harry just shakes his head with a huge smile on his face.
"You know its nice to know that you really like our music and not us just cause you think we are cute." We got to this arcade type of a place and I remembered the text. Whoever is doing this is going to be here and am going to find out who it is. We walked though the door and sat down at one of the tables. 
"You guys want anything?" Zayn asked getting ready to get us tokens for the games. We all just agreed on fries and he left. I couldn't stop myself from looking at everyone. I need to know. I looked from one face to the next think do I know them from somewhere. Zayn came back with a large think of fries and a Big cup of tokens. We ate and harry dragged me to go play the games with him. I swear he was more of a kid then most kids. We played ski ball and some other games. We went to a basketball ball game and he stood behind me and outbid hands over mine as he helped me throw the ball into the net. My phone went off again. As walked to the next game I checked it. "How cute harry helping you throw a ball. Just watch out katie you never know when something bad could happened-" I looked up and scanned the all the games but the only people I knew were Ashley, mackynzie, and the boys.
"Looking for someone?" Harry said scaring me. I jumped and looked at him. "Someone's jumpy."
"Sorry I just thought I saw someone." We finished our date and with all the tickets he got me candy and a stuffed animal dog. With the tickets I won I got him stuffed animal cat that he named katie. Ashley got a crown as niall called her his princess and mackynzie got candy (like she really needed it) a ring and a huge bear. We all went back to the hotel. Ashley asked if I was going to go home but I stayed with harry instead. He took me back to the separate room and we laid down on the bed and watched the lion king. It's was kiddie but I loved it. I fell asleep then he fell sleep.
I woke up at midnight. Harry was still asleep. I checked my phone. My mom text asking where I was so I typed out. At the hotel with harry and the boys. I fell asleep. I didn't drive and don't want to wake harry so am going to stay." Message sent and a couple minutes later I got a response.
"Ok text me if anything changes I will be at work. Love you." I typed I love you to and fell back asleep.