🖤🖤🖤

(The story is not suitable for younger than 14 years, self-destructive parts, mildly explicit scenes, potentially disturbing scenes)
First read "Ready for Action?!" and "Ready for Action?!- Before the End" for easier tracking and complete experience.
---------------------------------------

 Morning is here, it's already seven o'clock. Black sneaked out of the house, all just to avoid the shouting of her parents.She just arrived at the front door when her mother, quite unexpectedly, stopped her.

 "Where are you going dressed like this, miss?" - she asked her sharply, all the time with an angry look in her eyes. Black: "To school. Where else?" Mother: "In that clothes? You're dressed like some delinquent, it's not for the girls of your material status! " Black:" This is not a delinquent style, it's a Gothic style with a little of rock style." Mother: "Rock? No, no, no! It does not suit you! Go and change, do not embarrass me like that! Look at you ... You're not worthy of being my daughter at all ... You go into the room and change that garbage!" Black was upset and went out, but her mother grabbed her left arm forcefully, so hard that Black moaned. Mother:" Do not make me tear it off here in the middle of the hall! " Black: "Are you out of your mind? Leave me alone,woman! Stop telling me what to do with my life, you've been doing it for years!"

 After that sentence, her mother slapped her the strongest she could! She shouted again to her, "Go away into the room, wretch, change or you will see your god! " Black (furious): "I'm going just because I don't have more nerves for you." Mother (adds): "And take off that disgusting makeup!"

 A few minutes before the start of the class, Black changed clothes and put on her makeup in a school toilet ...

 During the classes, Black got into thinking... "This woman is insane! She terrified me with her sentence "'do not make me tear it off'... I know she wouldn't, but ... She shouldn't see my arm. Damn it, how she tightened my arm, and exactly on that place ... I don't know why I started it at all. I know that something can get wrong and they would find out what I've done... I fear what could happen..."

 "Black, will you come for your test? "the professor asked, pulling her out of her mind. The girl in front turned around and said," Freaky, professor calls you! You won't get up as the rest of us? (cynical)" Black got up and approached the professor. The professor (after Black stood by his desk): "You did a well on test and there's no problem. However, I think you should go to a psychologist." Black (looks at him): "Why ?!" Professor: "Do your parents see you when you leave the house?" Black: "... Yes ... so?" Professor: "And they let out you like that?" Black:,, But ... but ... I'm not ... I'm not dressed up inappropriate! "Professor:" It's aganist school rules. Students can't carry aggressive styles at school. " Black: "Since when? I didn't even hear about that rule!" Professor: "Everyone is complaining about you, so the rule is made not long ago." Black (goes to her place, takes stuff and goes to the exit): "This is discrimination! I didn't hurt anyone! I won't bear this anymore!"

 Several students from the class: "Freak!" "She must doing the black magic!" "Go away, we're safer without you!" "Weirdo!" The teacher calms down the class but Black is already getting out of the classroom.

 She went to a park and a sat near a little pond. Once again thoughts filled her brain..." I want to get out of here. This is too much for me... I thought I was safe at least at school... Why are they doing this to me? What did I do to them? I have no place to go-they would find me. Nobody let me live my life... Death. Death. Death. I want to leave, the only place where I can go is death. No one would miss me anyway. They'll probably handle my corpse as if I'm a vampire... I don't care anymore. It's better to be dead than to live like this. For some time, I've been struggling with these thoughts of death. I'll find her. I'll call her with my hands. I want her to come and take me... only to find the fastest way..."

 Black's house: Mother is waiting for Black. Mother: "They told me you ran out of school today and that you were again inappropriatelly dressed!" Black: "You behave like an evil stepmother." Mother: "Oh, and you're a princess who's late for two hours! You'll have to manage yourself for lunch." Black: "I'm not hungry." Mother: "Lately you often avoid lunch...who knows if you're not starving yourself... Well, you should lose weight, the lady should be slim." Black: "I'm avoiding lunches not to look at you, but I've seen curvier ladies who behave more like a ladies than you and do not tantalise their daughter! "

 Black rushed into her room and began to invent her plan... She wasn't ready now,she simply wasn't. She thought what would be the easiest and quickest way to do it. There was a fear to survive and remain in the dishonor of her parents.

 She didn't go to school in the morning, but walked through the streets on the spring's pouring rain. The summer was near, the school year at the end... She was sixteen years old and couldn't escape. She walked and thought about life and death... She always wanted to do something extreme, to be wild, to be free, to drive a motorcycle through deserted areas ... She knew that her desire would not come true. She was destined to be a lady from a high class. She couldn't stand the captivity. Even in one point she realized that all this scaries her and that she wants to live. Again and again, those two thoughts argured her in her head: life, death, life, death ... In the end, death would prevail and she knew that she must listen to her mind... In a city with so many people she was completely alone.

 She was standing alone near the fence of the bridge and stepped towards it. Under it was a quiet river, but deep enough to leave her young life in it... She slowly moved to the other side of the fence,facing her tomb.

 In the distance, a black-haired young man, Black's friend David stood, watching what was happening, rushing toward the bridge while called Black. She didn't hear him, just stepped forward,spread her arms and then got lost in the water ...

 In the evening, in her home: Parents were invited to come to the hospital, and they went quickly there,David had been around for a while. Black's mother: "What happened to her? Is she pregnant or has she took drugs?" Black's father: "Why do you think that's it?" B. mother: "That little wretch would do it all just to embarrass us." David: "Actually... she... almost didn't die." B. father (cold): "How so, David?" David: "She jumped off the bridge. She tried to take her own life." B. mother (furiously): "I said that this bastard only wants to embarrass us!" David (surprised): "Don't you think that's serious? I called the saviors and they barely saved her ... You're almost not left without an only-child! " B. father: "She surely wanted to draw attention so we can do her way. We will not fall to it. She'll see who's the boss in the house."

 Black's nightmare came true- her parents became even merciless, they didn't let her leave the house for days and didn't talk to her. Before the end of the school year she returned to school. Like everyone found out what happened...

 Have they become better? If "better at being worse", then they certainly were. "Freak, don't you have enough attention for yourself so you want more attention?" "It's a pity you failed, no one needs you anyway!" "You're a fool who's crying for attention!Get lost!" During the break, while Black sat on the floor of the hallway, a group of students approached around her and started the fire of insulting words.

 She stood up and spoke: "Are you normal? Not me. You! Normal people don't attack weaker! Fighting 100:1 is unequal, don't you think so? How would be if I would start insulting you? Would it be fun? For me it wouldn't. I don't understand how is this fun to you. You can call me a freak, a wretch, a weirdo and however you want, but I still have at least a bit of humanity in me, unlike you. I don't care for attention, it always brought me only bad things in life. Ignore me as I ignore you."

 Black's mother couldn't stand comments from her friends and, in agreement with Black's father, decided to send her to another city, away from them. Black was hoping there will be better...