💜💜💜

***
 I didn't even dream of writing a diary. Eil brought me books for reading,on one occasion and a notebook in which I am writing this diary. I was skeptical about writing a diary, since I never tried to do it, but this became my only entertainment. The memories come back and remind me of the mistakes of the past. Typically life stories start from birth, however, my story begins from the end. Like I have something to say about my childhood.

 Born on the rainy October night, in the middle of autumn ,in a wealthy family from the father of a former colonel and mother ex-actress who knew how to act everything except love for daughter. She ended her career when she got pregnant and that was one of the reasons for her hatred for me. Still, she tried to make me an aristocrat like herself, but she did not succeed.By the way, my parents met by chance - the navy arrived in the city where my mother performed the show, the demon got his fingers into it and -PUFF! There was a marriage of two senseless beings who aim only for material gain. Oh, it's really romantic! As I wrote, then I was born and started my life in that house of doom.

 They made me to hang out with the "classy" children that I couldn't stand, but I occasionally sneak up and went to the park to play with other kids. It's my the most beautiful childhood memory. When I was ten, I asked my parents to buy me skateboard or roller skate, which of course they refused, I saved money and bought myself some black rollers. I hid them in the room and went to the park where I drove them. Later I bought a skateboard that I drove all the way to the accident. The ride of "small wheels" was my hobby (in any case, it's more fun than writing a diary and laying), and I really miss that feeling of freedom.

 What about the big wheels? I was unbeatable there. In my thirteenth year, I began to admire the bikers, to imagine about driving the motorbike through deserted areas ... No one knew I saved the money for the motorbike. After moving, I started driving lessons and the other girls joined me. And never, but never before I drove drunk. It looks like the adrenaline was too strong that evening ...

 Again, I don't understand what happened to Red after that? Has her motorbike lost control, or maybe she deliberately hit the truck... Or turned to see what is with me? It must be that. Nobody told me anything about it. They only told me that she died after she hit the truck, nothing more. How she looked like... Oh, God, I don't even want to imagine that scene! To me,she will always be a beautiful girl with fire hair and brown eyes.

 I remember this scene when I first looked in the mirror after the accident. Bruises, plasters,  bandage over my arm... I laughed. I was laughing to myself. I said "Look what you did from yourself this time, Blacky. You don't look anymore like a vampire, now you look like a mummy. Your friends are celebrating Red's triumph and you're in a hospital. Let them celebrate, I know to live without a friends, if they don't want to see me. Celebration is much more interesting than listening to the stupid Blacky. I will never again do such a thing. From now on, I will be careful as before the accident. There is no more driving while drunk. I will heal and reign over the road again. "

 At that time, the doctor came in. He ruined my whole life in a moment. His words: "I'm afraid you will not be back in driving and extreme sports. You have a spine injury that makes you immobile for the rest of your life." got carved into my brain. It was the first defeat for that day. I stopped laughing. My emotions died.

 They told me that girls wanted to see me. Their faces seemed sad and pale and tears glittered in their eyes. I asked what is happening with Red (or, rather, I guessed that she's with David and expected the positive answer) and then... knife. Stabbed deep in my heart. It's still here today, reminds me of this pain every day. Pain more stronger and more painful than pain in my entire body after the accident. She is gone. They all were like sisters to me, but she was the closest one. It's all that has left behind her. Red. Bloody stain on the highway. My best friend has become a bloody stain on the highway of death. Her whole life has become red ... and mine continued to be black...