💛💛💛

***

 When my parents wanted me to marry David I was angry. Then I talked to Red later, I realized that I could give him a chance. Actually, Red even told me: "If he didn't react that fateful day you would be dead. He can't be so bad."

 I still have no idea how he got to the party... Honestly, I don't care either. I've noticed that David and Red are getting closer, but I thought there would be nothing serious.I knew how would Red act under the influence of alcohol and I hoped everything would be fine ... I left the party earlier,didn't even think what would happen next. They went to the apartment together, you assume what happened there. From this point of view, I would let them be a couple if they were meant to be and I would be happy about it. But then... damn my jealousy! I couldn't bear it that he was with her... She took my reaction as the beginning of the competition.The fatal competition.I hate myself for this and I will hate for the rest of my life! I am the only culprit for everything. I knew that she was more impulsive than me and yet I accepted the game. Why? The hell, how could I be so stupid to lose the person I trusted the most, the person who knew me well almost as I know myself? Because of such nonsense? AM I INSANE?!!! I turned out stupid. Red, can you see me? I'm sitting in this room and writing a diary, all alone and immobile. It's my lifetime punishment. I've deserved it.

 Black... you are an enormous wretch. Remember your mother called you like that? Well, you are wretch. In a way, you killed the Red. One day you will meet with Red and you will beg her to forgive you, but I doubt she will want to even look at you. Her life is prematurely ended and you already have been sitting here for years. I'm sorry we didn't die together. The day she died was the worst day in my whole life.