💙💙💙

***
 To be honest,from all girls I was the most fascinated with Blue. At appearance seemed gentle, in the heart was passionate. Uncatchable. Still can't figure it out what happened when she gets in that phase. It was rare for me to be with her in such a moment, however, I would have a good time when it happened.

 One day, while I was at a mall, I found her buying in one of the stores. "Hey Blue, do you need help?" I asked gently, so I would not scare her because I was behind her. Blue: "Black, I think you're the best person for this!" Me: "Me, really? I think I'm not a fashion expert." Blue: "Oh, yes, you are. (witty smile) In which is better to dance on the podium- in mini skirts or shorts? Is transparent better than closed? Who knows better than the seductive Scorpio?" Me: "Oh, you mean you want to go out and seduce?" (we both laughed). Okay. (I take a couple of things from the shelf and I give it to her). You don't want to point out too much; it looks cheap, that's why the shirt I gave you isn't too open, but it's covering up to the shoulder. On the other hand, the shorts is pretty provocative, it's better to point out your long legs. Fishnet pantyhose are more seductive, just to find the boots while you're dressing up." I came back with long black boots. Blue (looking around): "It's not bad, I look like I'm going to a rock gig! (takes a boots) Do you think I can add something?" Me: "Of course! Leather gloves, belt, black hat and only a few jewelry. I will take care of make-up."

 When we finished shopping, I wanted to go with her. We went to the biker's club. Blue completely relaxed,danced, flirted with the guys. I was somehow quiet that evening... I don't know ... I rarely flirted though the seduction and kissing is my specialty ;). She dragged me in the middle of the podium, we danced next to each other, not looking at anyone. After a few songs, Blue sat down by the bar and talked to one dark-haired young man, and I danced at the same pace .

 I looked at a handsome green-eyed guy who was close to me on the podium. There was only one piercing look and he was approaching me. He stood in front of me and said, "Hey, baby, do you want to be my star of the evening?" Another piercing look from my side and my words: "And how different? I am yours."

 We danced for a while... His hands were on my waist, then in my hair. At the same time, he would kiss my neck. I pushed him closer to myself and said, "We are not in high school. Do it right. Show me what you know. "He pulled me to himself and kissed me ...
A passionate kiss on the podium. His arms were on my hips, my on his shoulders. It was obvious that he wanted me and I wanted him. I whispered: "Let's go to some quiet place to be free... "

 We drove the bikes to his apartment and spent the night there, one of the most passionate in my life.

 In the morning I called Blue with phone. Me: "Blue, how was it? Where are you?" Blue: "In my apartment ... with that guy from yesterday! And you? I saw how you kissed that guy yesterday ... I guess you're there, with him ... (starts giggling like a little girl) "Me:" I am! I'll be back in an hour and I want to hear the report! (I'm starting to smile)" Blue:" Of course, but and I want your report too! "

 After an hour, we met in a cafe and talked about it until the other girls arrived. Blue said that the t-shirt she was wearing yesterday at the moment of ecstasy had been ripped off, as every time she was buying new clothes for that occasion. I only told her: "What is a passion without a few tattered cloths." Blue giggled again, sweet as usual.