❤❤❤

***
 I had a specific relationship with Red, it seemed to me that she was my sister who fully understood me. She loved things similar as me and had a similar lifestyle like me. We risked the most- the risk was our other name. She would sometimes fall into depression as well but also would get out of it faster.

 She didn't like Christmas; when she was a little girl she spent every Christmas with her parents and, when they broke contact with her, she had a very difficult period. The last Christmas she was particularly sad. She told me that life didn't mean anything to her and that she would like everything to disappear... She told me that she had spent the evening along the shore of the sea thinking about her life, calling it all meaningless all the time. By giving me all that, I hugged her and said, "Silly, how can I live without you? If something happened to you I wouldn't live anymore either. You will see, you and I will reach an old age and we will be aunts to the children of our friends (we both said that we will not marry and have children). We will die on the same day at old age, you'll see."

 Ah, irony! That day when she died I survived... I probably won't even be able to get old. I'm waiting to join her ... Can't bear that she died in my place, my life was always a mess.Every day I pray to the heaven that Red comes for me, as beautiful as ever, to grab my hand and say, "I'm taking you to a place without suffering."