It's the Maple boy idea dump show!

Hello everybody, My name is Mar-- lmao no it isn't.

Ok, soooo, last night (New Years), in the midst of drunk adults and loud music, me and this little kid who we will caaaallllllll, ZP, decided his nickname is Lightbulb because has a lot of good (and occasionally pointless or funny) ideas to help better his community in Mahkiina.

Heavily based on Crystal_Horizon 's fucken magnificent design, as you could probably tell if you've seen it.
I also don't have a Dun'arheviinen name for him, let alone a Mahkiinen one.

But what I do have, is an idea of his reputation, and clothing

This adorable Mahkiinen/Funrhuniinen/human hybrid guy is quite well know amongst his country, maybe even all of Iishoka

This adorable Mahkiinen/Funrhuniinen/human hybrid guy is quite well know amongst his country, maybe even all of Iishoka. Matt was quite the help when it came to providing more space for the growing population. Since Mahkiina's territory is primarily wetlands and flood plains, the people lived in stilted houses on the highest ground they could get. The idea of living underground with quite far fetched as they were well aware of the instability and looseness of the dirt made it hard to keep them from caving in. Matt, with the help of many other Mahkiinen citizens devised a system for keeping the water from soaking straight down and loosening the dirt. Basically, they added a layer of sloped metal between the over world and the intended depth of the underground city. The excess water from flooding season would either flow into the ocean, a reservoir or into Lake Sefarhii, keeping the earth bellow easier to mine and keep the early stage mines from caving in.

I did brush over a few things but that's the gist of it.

~LVV