He has lost his way + tag

Ask-2pAme 's Luciano from their blog on Tumblr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ask-2pAme 's Luciano from their blog on Tumblr.
I wanna submit but I might try colouring it first...

Anyways, you can find them on Tumblr at either ask-2pAme or SeraphicGhost ! I'm pretty sure Zio has other accounts but I don't remember. They also have an Instagram which I'm pretty sure is just SeraphicGhost or something close.

Their art is great but they scare me because they do a lot of their art on one layer and holy shit you shout see it...

Now, for the tag I forgot to do earlier haha.

1 - in what orientation(s) do you identify?Uh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

1 - in what orientation(s) do you identify?
Uh... I'm pan romantic and everyone irl thinks I'm either gay or pansexual but really I'm just confused.

2 - what pronouns do you use?
She/her but I honestly could care less what I use.

3 - when did you discover your orientation? How?
Funny story : I didn't but for a little while I was like I pretty sure I only wanna bone dudes and then there was a thing with Tim Tam and they were nonbinary I think which started to get me thinking what if I actually don't give a shit? And then I was like fuck it but then I had second thoughts and now I'm so confused about it I'm just sitting in this grey area of "yes pan!!" and "no, straight!!" so yea.
Pretty funny, right? Wrong. It sucked and it destroyed my relationship with my parents (not that I really had one apparently) not to mention the Tim Tam dilemma happened at the exact same time as the vote for gay marriage in Australia took place.

4 - have you already come out with family and friends?
Yes to friends as the pan friend because I ran around showing them all the picture of the boys with their flags and they were like "which one's yours?" And I just had to point to Ten and Four. But I had a near encounter where I was kinda pressured into sound thing but then I went mute and they let it lie.

5 - have you ever fallen in love with a friend of yours but never told them because you were scared that they would judge you for it or not love you back?
No because I'm a dick to my friends and I wouldn't care if they liked me or not and everyone already judged me.  Also same thing happened to one of them and that started a huge shit storm and I reckon they'd think I was copying so ye.

6 - have you ever fallen in love with a girl or boy but he or she were straight?
Nope.

7 - have you ever thought of changing gender?
I hope it meant gender. If so, yes. Like every third day maybe?
If it did mean genre then no. Neverrrr! I love my rock n roll and borderline death metal.

8 - do it if you want I don't remember who was tagged in the last one. Also I'm pretty sure I was tagged by -SUMMERSKY- .

~LVV