My short story

I don't have a title as of yet so yeah. But anyways I'm really proud of this and I'd really appreciate it if yous gave feedback or some sort of reaction.
I wrote this purely to fuck with people lmao.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~." She sang, tapping repeatedly against the wall.
Tap, tap, tap, tap...
It was doing my head in.
Tap, tap, tap, tap...
Constantly. Getting ever so louder. Getting closer.

Then it stopped.

A sickening silence set in. Had she found me?
No. No, no, no... I had hidden perfectly this time. There was no way she–

My cellphone cut through the silence. She was calling me?

Oh no...
I looked to my left.
No one.

I looked to my right.
No one.

I thought I was safe. Thought.

"Hey Luca. Why're ya hidin'?"

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit.
I looked up and there she was. Kneeling atop the crates I had hidden behind so well. She smiled down at me. Not warmly but... Not crazed either. Her mouth was moving. She was speaking. Though I couldn't quite catch the words.

I stared back at the wall in front of me. Realising.

She was explaining. Exactly what it was, I was at a loss with. How she caught me? Why she chased me? Maybe what was to happen next, who knew?

She frowned, "Luca... Hey, Luciano, listen. I'm talking." sounded almost distressed.

I nodded briefly to tell her I was listening, but I really wasn't. She hooked her arms under my own and yanked me up from behind the crates.
This was it. I was done for.
I could only hope she would make it quick.

As she dragged me away to the door, I reached into my pocket for the cause of the end: my phone. There was a missed call. Not to mention about a hundred unread messages from before this mess. All from one person. The girl dragging me to the front porch like I was some old blanket. The girl with beautiful long pastel pink hair. The girl hoisting me up into the chair. The girl holding a razor to my face with a smile neither welcoming nor crazed.
The girl, in front of me, explaining what happened next.

It was unfair, really. Why could she keep hers, but I couldn't keep mine?
Maybe I still could have gotten away. Maybe then, I could have kept it...

But I never moved, maybe deep down I knew she would find me.
She always did.
I could never escape.

She stopped talking. Not that I heard anything she had said.
She ambled around to the back of the chair and leant over my shoulder with that smile.

Holding the razor up, she spoke, and that time I caught every word down to the letter...

"Okay Luca, you ready for your haircut?"

So. What do you think? Hope you liked it.
Please don't slap me--

~LVV