Prologue

her breath sucks inwards. i hear you, moon. where are you taking me now? her eyes open, looking back at the wall sign she found on one of her adventures with her best friend in an ally; the moon. it was of them, and scratched in written handwriting spelled her name; Ji-Woo. the meaning of the name fit her perfectly.
her habits came to mind in autopilot: tying back her long, graceful jet-black hair, slipping on her thigh high heeled boots, slipping on her black fitted trench coat, and sliding out of the doorway to watch her little brother sleep. his peaceful resting state, his chest rising and falling slowly. i know you will take care of him moon, but just in case.
one foot, then the other. her eyes gleam in the purple-dark blue sky. to many, it's a scary place at night. not knowing who can hurt you and getting lost. for Ji, she knew the moon would keep her safe. the moon guides her through. one day, she'll be with them, up in the sky where she belongs. she loves the moon, as the moon does too.
to the naked eye, she wanders. inside her wonderful soul, she's guided through the energy the moon gives her.
"you're my everything. i promise as soon as i leave him, we can live our lives together. happily under the moon."
you're here.
Jiwoo slips her hands into her fitted black trench coat. her eyes narrow along with her sharpened senses. the boys kiss under her friend and a lamppost. ji looks away for their sense of privacy and examines the surroundings.
classic love story, what's different about this one? why'd you choose this one moon?
she inhaled the cold air deeply, she feigns her peace once again . the trees sway in the wind under the boys. this is a beautiful place moon, but why here?
down the old, dark grey road that deepens into the old neighborhood comes another boy. his features are soft, but ji notices more.
his aura...
that's it
it's dark...
go on
he's... falling
he walks closer and stops several feet in front of the boys. he sinks further and further, and angry tears spill from his face and down his neck. oh boy, wonderful boy, don't be angry.
they finally finish. one looks up, but ji cannot see his expression. she moves next to the tear stained boy to see a guilted, despaired face towards him. his scent grows sharp, like electricity.
his name is Felix
ji nods and watches the play in front of her. the despair-filled boy attempts to stand up before.. felix takes a step closer. no, a stomp.
"i trusted you. i gave you my all. you healed me from the broken wounds that were opened, and... and you crushed it to smithereens. how could you? how could you?! under the moon and the stars too. in front of the ocean, and right on this bench. surrounding the trees. c-changbin, how could you?"
said changbin stood up, and more smells fill jiwoos senses. smoke and lightning... smoke and lightning...
"felix-" changbin starts to say, but he's doubly intterupted.
"what is going on?!" the confused boy stands up from the bench. he watches with nervousness and concern.
felix breaks into a run towards the bridge where my friend sits over the ocean.
changbin runs after felix....
and she loses sight of the other boy.
memories flash before her eyes, squeezing them shut.

the water splashes against her legs underneath the bridge.
"Ji-hae." she inhales to her other best friend.
"ji-hae, it's time"