05

"that was... nice" the other boy huffed out, leaning over from fatigue.
"it.. it was. we should do it again some time" changbin looked over at the other boy, recognizing that his face was familiar but not being able to pinpoint where he saw him.

changbin drank from his water bottle, watching as the other walked over to the stereo, retrieving his phone and checking messages.
"you have water, right?" changbin said. he didn't look up to say, "no, i don't. left it at home, i was in a rush." changbin took the answer in with a short hum.
"i'll be back" he said, opening the door and jogging out towards the staff room, and slipping into the crammed break room. he opened the fridge to where the extra water was stored, and slipping out quickly back into the room.
"you need water. you don't want to pass out, trust me. put this in it, it helps to gain the nutrients back." he tossed him a packet of his fathers supplements. he as well owned a big company, with many ties and allies across countries, left and right.
"how do i not know a stranger is giving me drugs?" he tilted his head with a smirk, lightly shaking his head.
"well, its not. it's in a package anyway. don't you recognize the brand?" changbin tilted his head as well, mocking the boy.
"i just moved here a couple days ago, i'm not familiar with the brands, or living here in general." hyunjin didn't seem pleased with the move. changbin assumed his parents move was mandatory, and he was forced to come whether he liked it or not.
"what's your name anyway?" he said, taking the towel off behind his neck, and chucking it at his backpack.
he tuffed before responding, "hyunjin. you?"
"changbin..." he took his phone out to check the time.
"you said you were in a rush?" he inquired hyunjin, which lead to more inquires. the boy probably despised the move, having close ties to the land he grew up in. either this, or his parents were apart of a business that required travel.

he shrugged, thinking over his answer, not sure what he should say. "i needed to get out of the house. i don't have any other place to go right now... i'm not in a rush to leave." he emptied the packet and stirred with the stick that came with the substance. he took a deep chug, downing half the bottle.
"wanna go for lunch across the street? the café across the street is quite nice, oh, you have to try our signature boba tea. it's a must." he flung his hand out, looking up the menu on his phone.
"uh, sure. it's across the street?" changbin was quick to notice the doubt in the kids voice.
"it's just across the street, i'll take care of you." changbin laughed at the abnormal sentence that left his mouth. it sounded better in his head, anyway.
"yeah, it's fine." he screwed his cap, closing his eyes and shaking the doubt out of his head.

-

"wow." his eyes widened from the sip of the boba tea he ordered. "it's good. i've never had a slush strawberry boba before. it's really good." hyunjin set the cup down and looked towards changbin, who already had his gaze on him.
they took in the beauty of each other, drinking in each feature of visuals, finding each piece as beautiful as the next, eyes painting over the smooth and sharp frames, loving each direction their eyes fall every time.

hyunjin broke the glance, in his peripheral vision, a feminine shadow moves quick, her long hair moving quick, in one motion, as if it was one hair strand. he turned to look, but all he saw were two girls sitting across the otherwise empty café, flirting with each other. he always loved seeing lgbtq+ relationships out in public. he admired bravery from minorities, as sometimes it can feel the whole world is against you, being a minor group.

his eyes were blinded by the sun rays coming through the window, reminding him that staring wasn't polite. even though his stare wasn't supposed to judge, it could come off as that to others.

hyunjin broke out of his world, remembering where he was, and noticing how close he was to a stranger. the weight on his shoulders he never felt before got heavier, pulling him back.
"do you want to walk around? maybe you can give me a tour of the neighborhood." he said.
"y-yeah sure." a smirk formed on changbin's lips.
"yeah... yeah" he got up from the booth, pulling changbin's arm with him.
changbin laughed at the gesture.

she hissed.
"and this is what we are not going to do"
"leave it!"
her jet black, long hair yanked back with her, her heels making the satisfying noise, walking out with confidence.

A/N:
OMFG ITZYS MV OMG Okay I didn't like it much at first and then the second time listening I was like yeS ROOKIE QUEENS YES LOVE THIS GET IT
Also sorry I've been mia! I finished all my tests YES THANK GOD that was hell but I passed with all A's so studying payed off. I also started an imagines Instagram with other admins and we've been planning and things like that. If you wanna drop a follow, it's @/straykdz_imagines on IG💌
Also, I want to thank everyone who has been voting and dropping follows, it means a lot ugh you guys are the best ily💌