04

[can i trust you?

will i have to follow my brain, or my heart?

my thoughts are eclipsed with the thought of you clouding my mind..]

he adjusted his hat, strolling through into the crowded subway. his thoughts stayed with the boy. he loved his passion for the sky, the way he bites his lips, his pink lipstick contrasting perfectly with his yellow shirt. changbin knew for a fact he would never take a glance at a shirt as simple as felix's in the store. if he did, he wouldn't look long, nor would he buy it. but when a boy can look as elegant and aesthetic in a simple, boring shirt like his own, he knew he could pull off anything.

he stepped onto the train, allowing the very pregnant lady to sit instead of himself. changbin let his thoughts continue, he liked the mere thought of the boy doing the most simplistic things: brushing his hair back with his delicate, thin fingers. he liked the way his smooth lips were bit from time to time with his perfectly white teeth. when he looked up at him, his soft, dark brown eyes showed the emotion he felt. he seems to be very vulnerable, but changbin didn't take this to notice.

the fresh scent of the lobby of his dance studio was a refreshing feeling compared to the unbearable heat outside. "good afternoon, changbin. you have your id with you?" jinsoul was his favorite desk person at this dance studio. she knew his name by heart, and occasionally he'd buy icecream for her.

their relationship was a unique one. the way he clicked with her was different than the other staff. he found her once outside, sitting on the curb outside of a different studio, crying while the rain poured down on her soft, perfect frame. as soon as he saw her, he ran over to her, quickly sitting down next to her and shielding her with his umbrella. her sobs were quiet, but he could hear them over the loud pounds of the rain.

he took her in, and after awhile, she got around to telling the story of the horrific things her boss did to her. when she finally had the strength to say no, he wasn't happy, and with this he threw her outside late at night, without a way to get home. with the help of changbin's friend chan, he got the boss fired the next week. chan was sweet enough to get her a job at the new dance studio that his father owned, and soon he would too.

it was a family business after all, and no doubt changbin had a rich enough father to own a company. he easily got what he wanted. however, his father was never egotistical, he worked hard for his money; he was sure to teach changbin the same way. they often spent weekends donating to every and any charity. you name it, they've donated.

he huffed and smirked at the girl. he pulled out the id, leaning against the counter, his head in his hands. "how is jinnie doing?" his smile was contagious, no doubt. she smiled, pulling her gaze from the computer. she huffed at his stance. "jinsoul is doing fine, thanks for asking. how's the heat out there?"
"not as hot as you that's for sure" he pulled away, winking at her jokingly.
"i don't know what's your problem, changbin!!" she could barely talk, mainly from how loud changbin was laughing, but she as well couldn't help herself to laugh either.
"alright , see you around loser." once she caught her breath, she started typing again. he jogged into his room, but stopped before entering.
someone's in there?
«fantasy»
he peered through the window of the door, to see a familiar boy dancing... «this is e-clip-se»... this song was one changbin knew too well. the style of the song is something he usually wouldn't like. when he heard it for the first time, he couldn't stop listening. later on, he found himself learning the dance to the song, and it became one of his favorite choreographies.

he slowly opened the door, making the music less muffled to his ears. he slipped off his shoes, and from the back of the room he danced along.
fantasy...
won't you follow me?
hey! Baby...
-
«from a distance, two boys with the same beats of one heart danced in the stars of the waves. they got closer, energy strengthening, and with that, they merged into an eclipse.»