02

"jiwoo, just tell me what you saw this time"
her friend kisses my legs. the water is usually cold, but when i'm with jihae, her friend is warm and calming.
i grip the rocks under me.
"they were it. i mean, it. he had a pink, warm tone color to his aura. he seemed hesitant, afraid to fall. his aura changed from time to time, growing grey. his second was black, completely black. focusing harder, i did see yellow underneath, but it took a lot. jihae, it took more than i've had before. he almost spotted me...

his were... twisted. he had blues and deep purples, an intention that wasn't fully there.
they entered the shop, and his aura grew brighter, affecting the other. they became more prominent, so prominent i almost believed anyone else could see. jihae, they're a lot different than what we've dealt with in the past."

she nods in agreement, lightly laying her fingers on my forearm.
"you can handle this one, right? you won't have any..."
"i won't." i firmly say, but is weakened by her tone. her hair falls over her face as her head tilts downward.
"will he be kept this time." her voice quivers, legs swinging back and forth.
i hesitate.
"he mentioned sky.... jihae... is it time?" i look up towards the moon. is it him?
"it is not. be patient. next time."
and with that, she pushes herself off the rock, plummeting deep.
and with me, i am picked up by frail arms, back into the neon pink and purple signs of my bedroom.

authors note
hey! sorry i've been gone for like a week aha i've been writing the imagines out and things like that. i finished both nation test thingies!! i increased my score a lot from last year which is good, i still have my seven finals and a test coming up... pls kill me... anywho sorry for the short chapter, hopefully the imagine can be posted tomorrow💕 i hope you all are having a wonderful week and are taking care of yourselves. make sure to eat well and sleep💕💕