chapter 1

The storm outside was quite scary to most but to me it was quite  beautiful.  I sat by the window drinking my coffee listening and watching the rain waiting for my love to get home. Even if I love storms I always hated watch them without him. we would always fall asleep in each other's arms. But his new job as mayor has him kept at work during the storm and during the day. Making me stay at home alone for longer than I would wish to. I finished my coffee and left to put it away but heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it to see a dripping wet Damien holding roses.

"I'm sorry my love that we couldn't cuddle during the storm like we always do, do to work."

I smiled at him and kissed him this was why I loved him as much as I do. I put the roses in a vase while Damian got changed. Even if it was late I still wants to cuddle during this lovely storm. After I changed into comfy clothes and Damian was also change. We cuddled up at the window watching and listening to the Rain. After while of watching it we both fell asleep at peace in each other's arms.

I woke to Damien's strong arms still around me just in bed. I cuddled closely to him knowing today was his day off and I wanted to spend it all with him. He smiled wrapping his arms tightly around me not wanting to leave my side as I felt the same. He opened his eyes and kissed my head Softly.

" Mark invited us to a poker game tonight at 7 do you want to go?"

It sounds quite fun since I have only met Mark once or twice and it was only at 7 so me and Damien could still cuddle.

"sure, it sounds like fun but who's all going?"

"you, me, mark, abe, the cornel, and of course the butler and chef."

Knowing who was all going to it sounds even better. Me and the colonel were always close and good friends but since we moved we hadn't talked for quite some time. so being able to see and talk to him will be great.
After bit of cuddling I got up to make us both some breakfast. After bit of making pancakes I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Those smell delicious."

I smiled and continued mixing.
I finish making our food and had Damien go and pick out something for us to watch while we eat. Finishing the toppings on are pancakes I walked out to see Damien playing my favorite movie me before you. I smiled to myself and handed him his food and sat down next to him. once we finished eating I went and put the dishes away and cuddle up to Damien finishing up the movie. Once the movie was over I had an idea to go out and get some new clothes for tonight.
" hey Damien how do you feel about getting a new suit for tonight and a dress for me."

"sure sounds good."

I smiled happily, excited to try and get a new dress.
____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so I know I started a new story and I still haven't finished my like five others that I have and I know I should finish those ones before I start this one but this story is actually written all on paper unlike all the other ones. I started this book like 3 months ago and finished it a couple days ago and wanted to post it so I decided since it's on paper I'll start it. Now because it's written on paper I'm going to post a chapter each week probably on Saturdays even though today is a Tuesday but I may just post it randomly each week but there will be a chapter each week no matter what but I hope you guys will enjoy this book I had a lot of fun writing it and I actually love how it turned out so yeah see you guys in the next chapter Buh Byeee.