Chapter 6

I walked around the place for quite a while before figuring Damien was outside. Walking outside towards the pool I saw Damien passing. I walked over to him and seemed to catch him off guard by my presence. I smiled at him and he smiled back running his hands through his hair.

" I'm sorry about the argument with the colonel. I understand him and Mark didn't like each other much but I thought he would at least care more, we all used to be such good friends."

I nodded my head in agreement since I also thought he would have cared more than he did. After a minute of Silence I began my simple questions on what he remembered about that night. And if he talked to Mark that morning. Damien didn't remember much since he had been drunk and hadn't spoken to Mark since that night. He did however remember that night Mark and Abe were going to the other room he had followed them and heard something about the chef in the Benjamin being clean but that was all he knew. I thanked him and went back inside to tell Abe of the information I've gotten from Damien in the colonel. I walked into the living room to see a panicking Abe and a bodiless floor.
____________________________________________________________________________

A bit short but i at least got something's done since i did almost forget to post for the second time for this week so it may be short but i still got it up.