Chapter 2

We got ready and headed out the door Damien offered to drive knowing how much I hated to. I played my music singing out loud while Damien laughed at my songs and singing. we arrived at the tailor first since I knew it would take longer to find a dress than a suit. After a bit we finally settled on a black tux with a little white puffy fake flower and a nice white dress shirt underneath with a little white bow tie. Damien added to the opposite side of the flower his ribbon that side mayor. We even bought a fancy cane to go with it. We both absolutely loved his suit. Once they finished boxing it up we headed off to a really nice dress shop. After a few hours of looking and trying on dresses I found one I loved and it even went with Damien's outfit. It was a black dress the chest was glittery and was a tighter look than the rest of the dress then at the waist there was a band looking belt then the skirt of the dress was a soft flowy material. I bought some heels that were black but the heel was the same glittery design as the dress. I even had a black glittery handbag at home that would look great with it. Once we were all done we headed home still listening to music. We got home at around 6 so I headed off to get changed and do my makeup. Damian had gotten ready first of course so I told him to go and I would take the other car once I was done.
Finally finishing at 7:10 I headed out excited to see my old friend and get to know everyone going. Getting in the car I set my music up and sang as loud as I could because who doesn't like doing that.
____________________________________________________________________________

This ones a little shorter since this is my second time posting this week and i said only once a week but i really wanted to post so i did but i just made the chapter shorter.