chapter 12

I cried, I cried for hours I have been betrayed by Damien even if you said he would come back. To me it didn't matter he could have let me take on Mark myself instead of leaving me behind.
William left a little after Damien claiming his name was now Wilford. Abe was nowhere to be found which kind of scared me but I figured "Wilford" got him help before I had come back.
The Mansion was big and when all alone it was terrible being there. I miss Damien so much but I was still extremely mad at him.
That night a storm began at first soft then very strong. I made myself food and cuddled by the window. I thought about all the times I had done this with Damien I held back tears as I watched the rain. But after a while I couldn't hold them so I let them spill out.

" why Damien I loved you you loved me w...we could have worked a way for both of us to get him but instead you broke my heart and left me here for who knows how long."

I soon began to fall asleep still in tears.
I woke the next morning still by the window I got up, weeping around the house for the next few months tell Wilford came for me.
______________________________________

Last two chapter will be posted tomorrow and Thursday ( forewarning the next chapter for tomorrow will be short) and when its done i have big projects to do on here involving this book and i hope all of you will enjoy it and i also want to say thank you for the support on here i have 134 reads on here witch blows my mind and i am so grateful for it but i best get going so ill see you in the next chapter byeeeeee.