THANK YOU!!!!!!💙💙💙

The book has now sadly come to its end but for the best since well that all i wrote on paper XD but that's not the point of this chapter this chapter is to say thank you to all of you. All the people that have liked my book and bothered to even read it all of you guys mean a lot to me and i am so thankful. I also want to thank all my friends who read this book and helped me fill confident enough to keep posting and to do the next project (witch by the way will be announced in 1 to 2 weeks.) I recently have been going through some hard times and the support on this book has really helped me and one thing that i cant believe is that story has gotten 164 reads (Its now at 452 witch is insane to me) witch blows my mind i only thought it would get to 50 at its most but that's all i have to say i want to say more but I don't know how to say it but anyway thank you guys so much for everything see you guys in my next project (hopefully lol)
buh byeeeeee.❤💛💚💙💜😊😊

Edit: The book is now at 1k reads and i am mind blown with that amount and from the bottom of my heart i want to say thank you so so much seeing the amount of support on this book really helps me to keep writing my other project so again thank you.