chapter 3

I arrived at the Mansion around 7:30 so i was a bit late. Walking up to it I realized how big it was. As I got up to the door I saw the colonel walking up as well.

" William hey it's been so long since I
have seen you I was so excited when I found out you were coming to the party."

" Oh, Y/N it has been a long time and please call me the colonel I do wish we could have kept in touch specially since I missed your wedding with Damien."

I smiled at him and we both enter chatting away. We were greeted by Benjamin the butler once we entered the mansion. The Colonel and I went our separate ways, I saw Damien talking to Abe I walked up and Damien introduced use. He was a detective from around here which I found quite cool. After a while Mark finally came down to start up our Wild Game of Poker. It was fun watching everyone drunk. I never enjoyed alcohol so I didn't drink myself only watched them being drunk. Which was quite fun, I played a bit of poker winning little but Mark was king at winning. After a little I took Damien to bed before he could lose all our money to Mark.
We finally laid down and feel asleep around 1:30 .
____________________________________________________________________________

sorry about how short it is but i couldn't keep going since what happened's next has to be in its own chapter but i hope you guys enjoy it non the less so see you in the next chapter byeeee