chapter 11

I opened my eyes and was in a void of black. I stood up and look down towards my feet. Jumping back a bit I saw Mark's body that had been missing. Kneeling down towards it I heard Celine and what sounded like Damien talking. Before I could do much Damien and Celine appeared above Mark's Body with a red and blue glow.

" he trapped us here trapped us to his body, I thought he was my friend but now he's using my body to get revenge and William."

" we were all fooled by him Damien even Y/n and now we are here but there is a way we can get out, all of use. But we need your help y/n your body is still there unlike mine and Damien's with your body out there we can use our souls to bring you back to our world and stop whatever Mark has planned with Damien's body."

" you just have to trust us Y/n you just have to let us in."

Of course I trust them so I let them in like they said.
I open my eyes and was back in the Mansion I got up and turned around to see William who seemed just as surprised as i was to see one another.

" don't be frightened I didn't mean to kill you, I didn't kill you it was all a joke did Damien put you up to this, where is that rapscallion DAMIEN CELINE."

He walked off looking for them which I felt bad about since they weren't here. No matter what he did he does not deserve this Revenge by Mark. I walked up to the mirror to see if it really was me which it was. I began to tear up knowing I would never see Damien Again. By the mirror was Damien's cane he had taken with him for the other night. I picked it up looking at it then the mirror but I didn't see my face. I saw Damien's looking at me he popped his neck somehow breaking the mirror. He then walked off with my body MY BODY.
I ran after him trying to get an explanation but he couldn't hear or see me then he turned around.

"Y/n wherever you are I'm sorry I really am but I have to go after Mark I must get my body back but I promise I'll come back for you and bring back your body, I love you y/n and never forget that."

And then he left.