Chapter 8

We all sat down together as she asked questions and got answers I already knew. Then she got to me and things just got a little weird.

(c) " what about you Y/N, you have been awfully quiet are you hiding something."

(Y/n)"W..What no."

(b) "with those rags i might think you are."

I was taken aback by all of this and I didn't understand why Damien hadn't defended Me. Maybe he thought I had which made this all the more confusing.

(c) " but you know silence also shows you didn't do anything and I personally dont think you did so I need you to help me do something to help figure this all out."

At this point I was so confused about everything. I agreed to help her since I really wanted to figure all this out for Damien sake. But this was just super weird. I walked upstairs with Celine, then Damien came running up to tell her to be carful but didn't say much let alone anything to me. But I just pushed it aside not causing it much mind. I followed Celine into a room with a table covered in her seer stuff she used for things. She had me sit and hold her hands while she showed me some spiritual things. I enter into this third person view of Mark talking to Abe then the gardener talking to me Benjamin and the chef.