3

____________

     Once Tin had recovered enough to leave the hospital he was back to his usual routine. Head to the company, work, go home to the family who despised him. He kept up his usual attitude and pushed aside his mother when she asked about the almost healed bruises on his face. "None of your business," was all he said.

     "What the hell are we doing here?" Can asked the next day as they both stood inside the store lined up with expensive suits.

     "I cant have my bodyguard walking around in ripped jeans and t-shirts next to me. You know how bad that would make me look?"

     "But I like ripped jeans and t-shirts!" Can whined almost like a pouty puppy and it was such a weird view coming from someone who appeared very intimidating. Tin kept up his monotone expression even though he really wanted to laugh at the stupid boy acting like a complete baby.

     "When you're working for me, you dress the way I want you to. That's the deal." Tin looked him up and down trying to match the right suit with the smaller boy.

      Once he chose the one, Can snatched the suit out of Tin's hand annoyed and headed into the dressing room.

     "Oh my god! I look so fucking stupid!" Can said a bit too loud in the dressing room and Tin sighed as the worker looked at him shocked at the horrible language Can so effortlessly spat out. He apologized to her and headed into the fitting area knocking on the door. Can opened it and prepared to come out only to be pushed back inside with Tin following.

    "What the fu-" Can wasn't able to finish his sentence when a soft hand roughly covered his mouth. Tin stood very close, he could nearly feel his body against his.

    He felt his warm breath against his ear as he spoke in a whisper, "Another rule, watch your language," it was a husky angry whisper, and Can felt shivers going down his spine and the hairs on his neck raise. Can wasn't one to be scared of anyone, but he couldn't tell what kind of feelings he was experiencing in this moment when indeed it was not fear.

    He quickly removed Tin's hand off his mouth and pushed him away. "Wasn't the deal that you couldn't boss me around?" He remembered mentioning it in the hospital before he had agreed to anything.

     Tin sighed, "This isn't me bossing you around, this is me teaching you how to act like a human being and be professional while you're working for me."

     "Fine, I'll be more 'professional' and don't worry I won't cuss around your rich friends," Can obeyed in an almost mocking tone and looked at himself in the mirror. "So this is what it feel like being rich. What's up with rich people and their fuc- their suits? Do you also sleep in a suit?" He laughed at his own joke but got no reaction from Tin who just looked him up and down as he rambled.

    "This will do," he said. "No need to change back to your clothes since you'll be wearing this today."

"Great," the sarcasm in his voice was not missed.

"Shouldn't I be the one driving you around like in the movies?" Can mentioned as they headed towards Tin's car. As much as Tin hated to admit it, he was right. It would not look right for Tin to be driving his bodyguard instead of the other way around.

"Here, and if anything happens to my car because of you, you will regret it," he agreed and threw the keys towards Can who caught it easily.

"It's cute how you think I'm afraid of you. Others might see some tough intimidating rich boy, but all I see is a weak sad boy." Can noticed how Tin's expression turned almost offensive with a hint of something he couldn't pinpoint and he quickly laughed, "I'm just messing with you. But, we both know I would definitely win in a fight. I am your bodyguard after all."