6

___________

        The atmosphere was different. Can made sure to direct Tin into the building from the back, that way he didn't need to be greeted by a bunch of annoying people after the earlier occurrence. Tin didn't say anything and just kept his expression neutral. The same expression he always wore; someone cold and unbothered but Can knew there was something else deep down. He could see it in his eyes, the sadness and fear hidden deep inside of them.

He didn't want to ambush him with questions of what his brothers deal was so he just walked him to his office room in silence. He hadn't noticed his hand had remained on Tin's lower back the whole time and quickly took it off.

     As Can closed the door behind them, he had not had any time to react as he felt his back collide with the wall as Tin stood there trapping him. His breath caught in his throat and he was ready to use his reflexes and push him off like he would have with anyone else but something stopped him. Tin's dark eyes were now clouded with tears wanting to fall but refusing to as Tin's voice appeared pained and mad as he spoke. "Why did you do that?" he sounded angry but there was a hint of fear or worry.

    "What did I do?" Can was honestly very confused. Did he miss something?

    "I should have warned you not to talk to Tul! I saw the way he looked at you, you're on his list now," his voice trembled now but Can was still confused as to why him simply talking to Tul mattered so much.

"His list of what?" he finally asked.

Tin looked up at him again, his hands that were plastered on each side of Can against the wall formed fists and he sighed. "There is one person in my life that you don't protect me from okay? Just speak nicely to Tul, or he will destroy your life. Do you understand?" Tin was serious now, so serious and Can nodded fast. It seemed that whatever Tul was capable of doing, was really bad.

"I don't think I said anything that would have made me his target or whatever," he thought long and hard then remembered he had called him a 'fucking bastard' so that wasn't exactly great but nothing else seemed like a big deal.

Tin placed a hand on his shoulder, "It doesn't matter what you said and didn't say." he explained without doing much of any understandable explaining since Can was still confused, but he knew not to ask too many questions and instead obeyed.

Tin knew that Tul had constantly made people leave his life  by simply paying them a lot of money so he would remain broken and alone. The amount of lies Tul had spread around about him had even his family against him. Tul always won.

Although, Can might have not said much to trigger Tul, Tin knew his brother would try to mess with his head and turn Can against him.

Can was strong, Tin was aware of that. But, power and strength were too different thing, because while Can had more physical strength than Tul, his brother had too much power and could instantly ruin Can's life with something as easy as a phone call.

"Just promise me that from now on you'll avoid Tul and if you're near him just be nice and don't get on his bad side."

"I don't understand what's going on with you two, and it's none of my business but since it seems serious enough to worry you this much. I will be nice even though I wanna punch him in the face," he had to agree.

     Tin seemed to calm down, his expression turned soft as he sighed in relief.  "Thank you," he had said it for him agreeing but also for him having taken his side and not Tul without knowing the whole story. But he still feared that Tul would find a way to bring Can against him, and he was so afraid of that. People always left his side, and that's the main reasons he had lost the ability to ever trust anyone again.