⚔1⚔

Everyone and I mean everyone has eyes for Jeon Jungka. Well not me, shes too annoying and 'perfect'. And shes basically popular, especially the girls. Always  flirting with girls, she hasn't even tried to flirt with me, not like I care anyway. She would lead me on and break my heart. 

Like i said, I don't care, I got my Nami, she treats me right and makes me happy all above all. She actually spoils me but I'm not complaining. Nami dropped out and everyone either made fun of her or called her a bad ass ever since she shaved and cut her hair more like a guys. 

In my opinion she looked hot as hell and that night i couldn't stop running my fingers through her hair, I still cant.

Me and Nami has been together for four years now and i wouldn't trade those four years for nothing. Every year on our anniversaries she would always plan something big. This year i plan on doing something for her. I cant wait to see her face and her amazing smile when it happens.

Besides Jennie(Jin) I have no other friends to hang out with and she usually skips school for a stupid reason. I love her but that girls gonna get me in trouble one day. 

My notification went off and i looked at it.

Jeon.97 has followed you.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I know i have like two other stories i barely update but listen. genderbent bangtan has been on my mind alot and i was like fuck it. but i hope you guys like this story.

Yoonji (Yoongi)-Pansexual

Jungka (Jungkook)-Lesbian

Nami (Namjoon)-Panromantic

Jennie (Seokjin)- Bisexual

Jimin (Jimin)- "Straight"

Taehee (Taehyung)- Lesbian

Haehyun (Hoseok)- Pansexual

oh shit im basic with these names