⚔2⚔

'Why is she following me'. I stare at my phone til i heard Nami honk and yell for me, smiling widely. Those damn dimples. I put up my phone and ran to her car and quickly got in, getting a kiss from the younger. "You look cute today baby" Nami said, pulling my hair behind my ear before kissing me again. "Not that you don't blow me away everyday" She smiles and pulls out of the school parking lot. I turn on the radio and turn it down to where we can talk. 

"I'm a bit hungry babe can we go somewhere to eat" I said, pulling my phone out again and opening Jungka's instagram and scrolling through her pictures. She posts pictures of herself, most of them smoking a cigarette or drinking. I roll my eyes and turn my phone off. 

"Maybe Jack in the Box? Or Taco Bell?" 

I pouted at how she made me choose between my two favorite fast food places. I crossed my arms. "I want both..please?" I hear her chuckle and pet my head. "Anything for my baby girl" She said, causing me to blush at the nickname.

On the way home i brought up the Jungka following me thing.

"You know who Jungka is babe?" 

Nami's face darkened. "That bitch that kept making googly eyes at you last year? yeah why?" 

I mentally cursed myself for bringing it up but I continued. "She went to follow me on instagram so i blocked her, shes a...fuck girl?" "She's a whore babe. Her goal is to fuck every girl at the school even though most of them are straight, I dont like her, stay away from her Yoonji you got that?" She yelled, parking her car infront of her house. I nodded and put my phone in my purse.

"I dont wanna be THAT girlfriend baby but you have to understand, hanging out with her will get you no where and she will try to get in your panties love, I love you" Nami said kissing my head. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you.. now lets eat!"

-----------------------------

okayyyy two chapters down tonighttt