⚔️8⚔️

Me and Jungka were basically making out. I was on her lap, her hands roaming my thighs and up my skirt. She pulled back just to attack my neck, leading me to let out small pants and quiet moans. Her hand slowly, pulling my panties down as her hand went high up my thigh. She was so close to touching me til I heard a knock.

I quickly got off Jungka and got up, opening the door to see my mom. "Dinners ready girls, head down when you are ready but don't be too long" she smiled and walked back down stairs.

I groaned and crawled on the bed, onto Jungka's lap. "She could've just texted me" I pouted and played with Jungka's hair. She has long dark brown hair and I love it. It's so soft and nice to play with.  "Peach we should head down so your mom doesn't think anything" Jungka said as she kissed my cheek.

I got off her lap and slid on new panties while turning around and stuffed my other pair she took off me in her bra, kissing her as i do so. "Keep them please..for me" She smirked and kissed me. "Of course I will princess" She grabbed my ass.

As we ate dinner my mom asked Jungka questions, just the basic questions you would ask your child's friend.

Jungka smiled at me, then looked to my parents. "Would it be fine if i took Yoonji with me to the amusement park this weekend?"

My mom jumped with glee. "Of course! All she does is stay in her room unless she's with uhm..Nami..uh Yoonji sweetie are you and Nami still together?"

I look up at my mom and arched my eyebrow. "Why?" My mom looked down at her plate. "I seen her and this blond girl at the park kissing.."