⚔️10⚔️

I got up and let Jungka sleep for a bit so I can take a shower. It was pretty hard to get out of her embrace though I must admit. She wouldn't let go of me all night. It was like she was scared I would go away or something.

I stepped in the shower and got my hair all wet and did what I needed to do. After just standing there, feeling relaxed in the shower for a few minutes I got out and grabbed my towel. And wrapped it around my waist.

As I was blow drying my hair, the door opens. I turn around to see Jungka and I smile at her as i continue to dry my hair while fluffing it. I felt Jungka kiss my cheek while she fixed and held my towel up. Just an excuse to hold my tits I suppose, because that's all she's holding.

When I was done drying my hair we headed back to my room and I looked for another skirt to wear. "Baby you got any pants I can wear" she asked looking over my shoulder. "I only wear skirts and leggings, you should know, you stare at my ass all the time" I smirk.

I picked out a skirt for me and leggings for her. My skirt had those suspenders on then and I wore a checker shirt to match. She just took my guns N roses shirt.

After I got my purse and converse on, we headed out.

"Baby I want breakfast" I whined. She just cooed at my cuteness and smiled, keeping her eyes on the road of course. She agreed to take me to McDonald's for some food and as I was about to pay she stopped and paid for me. I just let get because it's a win for me. Free food man.

As i was waiting for our food, i got my ice coffee and as i drank it i couldn't help but stare at Jungka, she had an amazing hour glass figure, which looks great in her well my black skinny jeans and grey crop top. Her belly button piercing on full show, The way she flips her hair back behind her shoulder. The way she puts all her body weight on one leg, making her hip pop out. Shes so focus on her phone, i wonder what shes looking at.

She looks up at me and smirks as i quickly look down, flustered. "Sorry..zoned out" she continued to smirk as she held out my food. "you're fine beautiful" I grabbed my food and looked at her "arent you gonna eat?" She shook her head and smiled sweetly at me. "I'm not hungry baby girl you eat" I decided not to argue with her as i ate while she smiled lovingly at me.

After eating we went to a local hair supply store to get purple hair dye, hair bleach, scissors and clippers. I already know what I wanna do with my boring black bob haircut. I wanna try something shorter, brighter, prettier and new. I've wanted to do something different for sometime now. and now i can. 

"Babe you know how to do a pixie cut with purple streaks?" i asked while looking in the bag then up at her. She smiled and replied with a no but explained how her mom is a hair stylist. My eyes glow up. "I never knew that! thats so cool!" She chuckles and kisses my head before we rode back to my house to get a few things then onto her house.