⚔️7⚔️

Jungka came over with a bunch of snacks and a bag of stuff she wouldn't tell me about.

Something about her today was different. She wasn't flirty. It was as if we've been friends since forever. She even got movies, movies that I'm obsessed with, she loved them too.

Currently we were in my room talking about everything and anything. We decided to watch Netflix and decided on The L word. She said that it was her favorite on Netflix. I've never seen it so I was kinda excited about it.

We were cuddling on my bed when when the third episode came to an end. I lifted my head and looked at her. "I never knew hanging out with you would be this fun Jungka..guess I should've never judge a book by it's cover" she only smiled and kissed my forehead.

My mind went back to Nami. She's probably kissing up on Emily. The thought caused me to grow angry and petty. The thought of her girlfriend roaming her hands around a girls perfect hour class figure. Maybe Nami always told me she didn't like anything sexual because she didn't want anything sexual with me. What if she's out there having sex with Emily. What if Monday she doesn't pick me up and drops off Emily and kisses her goodbye.

I look up at Jungka and just stare.  I stare at her eyes, her lips, her little mole under her bottom lip. It screams perfect. I wanted to kiss her. I really wanted to kiss her and feel her hands on me. I wanted her to hold me. I've learned a lot about her today. And I just seem to love all of it. Her cute anime and video game obsession, how she loves filming and directing but her parents want her to be a nurse, her humor and just everything.

But I can't help but feel Gay around her now. Like earlier she went to use the restroom and I felt so needy for her attention and just whined, I whined. I missed her presence. And she was only gone for a few minutes.

She looked down at me. "Everything okay,peach?" She asked, stroking my hair. I didn't respond.

I pulled her close to me by the back of her neck and kissed her.

___
Hi I really hope this chapter was way better