⚔️4⚔️

Nami was just playing guitar hero when i got back and she looked way too into it. I found it way too cute so i quietly put my bags down and got my phone out and began to record her. I laughed quietly to myself as she jumped like a real rock star. 

I stop the recording and pretended that i just walked in. "hey babe what you doing?" she looked back at me, embarrassed, causing her to miss the rest of the notes. "n-nothing just..breathing" she said as she slowly went to turn off the game console.

She ran to me and hugged my waist. "what you got?" 

I explained what i got and handed her everything that was hers but she kept grabbing for my snacks and it ended in me being tickled.

So sadly she took my gummy warms, but ended up sharing with me.

Later that night while Nami was asleep I decided to look through tumblr.

Nami doesnt know it but i hate my body, i want to be skinny with no chubbiness. Sometimes i wonder that she would be better off with someone with a better looking body. I do want to watch what i eat but Nami almost found out when she found a sticky note with number of calories i ate that day. I played it off as if it was a math question or somehing. 

Anyways i got on tumblr and seen that my favorite thinspo model posted. I didnt know her name or her face but i wanted nothing more than to be as skinny as her.

JkThin Just Uploaded!

JkThin: Got my bellybutton done!

🔄gayisus: Ugh you're the perfect body for a dom

🔄JkThin: well i am the dominant type ;)

I chuckled and scrolled some more and found more of her pictures, some of her being completely shirtless, causing me to blush. I like the posts anyways and log out of tumblr, setting my phone down on the table, snuggling into Nami's chest, whispering a soft "i love you" before falling asleep.