⚔️3⚔️

I called my mom to tell her that i was staying the night at Nami's. She didn't care obviously considering Nami is asexual. Shes more of a cuddly person with little ass grabs here and there, not that it bothers me, sometimes our kisses get a little too heated and she just starts grabbing. 

Like when we cuddle she hugs my waist and lays her head on my chest and its the cutest. Thats how we spend our nights and our days off. 

 But today it seemed off, she seemed off and i feel like it was the whole Jungka situation. Does Nami not believe me? Does she not trust me?

All kinds of negative thoughts ran through my head and i hated it. And im too scared at the moment to admit it so i got up. "I'm gonna head to the store, okay babe?" I leaned down and lifted her head and kissed her. "I love you, I'll be back". I grabbed my purse and headed out.

I looked at my phone and noticed Nami texted me. I was gonna put my phone up til i actually read the message. 

Nam.Nam
I'm really sorry for being upset..please forgive me?

(Remember Nami has short hair)

I wasn't even mad but she looked too cute in that picture.

Nami barely sends me pictures of herself. She feels as if she looks too masculine. Which leads to her feeling insecure sometimes. 

I feel like shes too perfect like when she smiles her dimples show and oh lord they are the death of me. She tells me that i shouldn't be with her because of the way she looks but i love her for her and she wont understand that.

While in my thoughts i accidently bumped into someone. "ah im so sorry i didnt see you-" 

"hey beautiful!" Jungka said loudly. "i tried texting you but you didnt reply to me baby... are you ignoring me" 

"dont call me baby i have a girlfriend Jungka, i'm not intrested in you like everyone else so please leave me alone" I left the isle and went to the snacks but i can tell Jungka is following me. I quickly got mine and Namis favorite snacks and quickly left and started walking back to the house, making sure Jungka wasn't following me.

Aish that girl is weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This girl said Namjoon isn't attractive and shouldn't be in BTS and I never wanted to tell someone off show bad.

Anyways I hope you are enjoying this story