xiii

Italics: Eren Sherwood
Bold: Noah Sky

"So I realised we never really got to those 20 questions?"

"I honestly think it's better that way."

"Why's that?"

"I like getting to know you one at a time. The game will make the process faster and I'd hate that. The little surprises are worth it."

"Hmm. Noah Sky?"

"Yes?"

"I like the way you think."

"I'm glad you like the way I think."

"How was art class?"

"Chaotic. Kate literally scared the living shit out of the boy next to her while she tried to get him to be her muse but they're going on a date later today, which is surprising, but it all went good I guess."

"Wow. I would definitely like to meet her. She seems like my future best friend."

"The thought of dealing with you both is exhausting."

"Oh shut up. You love me."

"I told you I just have a c-"

"Shush. Denial is bad for your health boy! So guess what I did today?"

"Your part time job?"

"That I did but what else?"

"....made flower crowns?"

"Flower crowns? You came up with flower crowns?"

"Well my guessing game isn't that strong!"

"Okay fine geez. So today I decided to try making raspberry muffins and it turned out great! Like really great! So my boss said it'll be profitable that I go around doing a bake sale and it starts next week! I'm so excited."

"Wow. That's amazing."

"You don't sound excited."

"I am. It's just that..."

"Just what?"

"I want to taste your muffins too. You always talk about how good they are."

"That is so cute. Well, I'm open to meeting up whenever you want. I'll bake you muffins then."

"Thanks."

"Why?"

"Just wanted to say it."

"Alright? You're welcome."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow then?"

"Sure! Don't forget to dream about me!"

"Never."

-