1| Stranger Danger

I sat cross legged on my room floor trying to study for a Physics test I never even knew about until an hour ago. My phone silently rang by my side and I, for the umpteenth time, sighed and ignored it.

It was almost half an hour later when I heard her knocking on my window. I got up from the floor with a groan and went to open the window.

"Sup bitch" my best friend, Mackenzie said as she stood right outside my window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I helped her climb her way into my room.

"I'm here to pick you up" she said and I rolled my eyes. I was about to speak but I was cut off by my insanely strong bestfriend who just literaly picked me up and threw me over her shoulder.

"Put me down, Kenz" I said repeatedly wacking her back with fisted hands.

"No way" she said walking towards the open window.

"Atleast let me get dressed first" I said and she stopped to think for a sec.

"Fine" she groaned before practically tossing me unto my bed and without breaking a sweat.

"Okay, how are you that strong?" I asked sitting up to look a her.

"I'm not, you just weigh nothing, now get up and go change, mama's got no time" she said snapping her fingers at me.

"Well mama's gonna have to be patient because I have nothing to wear" I said scooting over to the edge of the bed.

She sighed and strode over to my closet. She opened it and began searching through my clothes.

"This, this and that" she said throwing a shirt, a jacket and some pants at me.

"Gee thanks" I said under the three clothing items that had landed on my head and face.

"You're welcome, now get moving" she said now throwing a pair of sneakers at me.

"Would'ya quit throwing stuff at me, jeez" I said and she glared narrowly at my direction.

"Alright alright, I'm going" I said and grabbed the clothes before entering my bathroom.

.......

It took over half an hour but I was done and immediately I stepped out, she squealed and I could've sworn I heard one of my eardrums burst.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I half yelled through the ringing in my ears.

"Let's go" she said dragging us over the pile of Physics books on the floor.

We climbed out of the room and strolled towards her car which was carelessly parked. The back tires were on the lawn while the front tires were on the road.

"Judging by the way you parked, I'm surprised you're still alive" I said with a light chuckle while she just rolled her eyes at me.

"I was in a hurry because you weren't anwsering my calls, dumbass" she said in a pouty voice punching my upper arm at the last word.

"I have a test tomorrow which I'm probably gonna fail because of you" I said bumping her with my shoulder.

"You're welcome" she said as we reached the poorly parked vehicle.

She got in the driver's seat while I got in the passenger's seat in front.

"Buckle up" she said and sped away without even giving me the chance to actually buckle up.

........

With Kenz driving fast and crazily like a mad woman, we managed to reach the party in a few minutes.