15| Visitor

JAXON

Maybe you'll know once all my pieces are completely shattered from the repeated breaking

  That one sentence replayed in my mind over and over again as I sat in the cell with two other inmates. I just sat there looking into space mentally yearning for him.

  I cursed under my breath as I thought about our last moments together. He saw a video, but how? He hates me, he fucking hates me and there's no doubt about it.

  I kissed him thinking he felt the same but I had quickly pulled away with the impression that he didn't like it, he was completely motionless throughout the kiss but it was probably out of panic and confusion. I shouldn't have just kissed him so suddenly, it must've shocked him to the point where he couldn't respond. But then that bitch Lexi, she picked the worst day to hit me up. I was sad, confused and broken. I wanted to forget how I was basically rejected by a boy.

   She begged me and I had to forget and move on with my life so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone but I ended up screwing up any possible chances of ever being with him.

  After a few minutes, I heard a raucous and someone crying loudly down the halls. I paid no attention to it and continued sulking. After a few seconds, I heard desperate footsteps getting louder. I just sat unfazed and continued thinking.

"Jaxon" I heard a choked whimper of my name and my eyes shifted to the direction of the metals bars.

"Sam" I whispered out and he gripped the bars desperately pulling on them.

"Calm down son" an officer said and pulled him away before opening the cell but before he could do anything else, Sam squirmed his way to my side and immediately embraced me while sobbing against my chest.

"Sam" I croaked and hugged him back.

"Whatever, you have five minutes" the officer said and rolled his eyes before leaving.

"I'll get you out of here" he whispered to me.

"Sam I'm s.." he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"No don't apologize" he said pressing his pointer finger against my lips, shutting me up.

"I was the one acting crazy" I said and he smiled at me.

"But I was the one that actually hurt you" he said and our moment was cut off by one of the other guys.

"Enough with the lovey dovey shit, I'm gonna fucking throw up" we both rolled our eyes before looking into each other's eyes again.

"This is all because of me, all of this is mostly directed towards me" he said to himself and slowly shrunk down to the floor with light sobs.

"Sam shhh" I tried soothing him but it was no use.

"I...I lost Kenzie, I lost you and now you got arrested" he burst into loud cries and I rubbed his back making him calm down a bit.

"Look at me" I say softly to him and knelt by his side, he looked up into my eyes and I wiped his cheeks.

"You haven't lost me" I assure him and peck his temples.

"I haven't?" He asks seeming unsure and I shook my head with a small smile.

"Ahem" we hear a loud fake cough from a corner. We turned to one of the other in mates and he gave us a toothy smile. Correction, he gave Sam a toothy smile.

  I gritted my teeth and my body tensed up with anger. That bastard then started checking him out while licking his dirty lips.

"Stop" Sam whispered to me and squeezed my shoulder knowingly and I took a deep breath and turned to him.

"I don't want you interacting with those guys, and I don't mean talking" he said and I nodded with a slight pout like a child.

"Good" he said with a small smile.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, haven't you been here for too long, I thought it was a five minute visit" he said and I shrugged.

"Maybe, or he's probably barfing out rainbows and unicorns somewhere because of us" he said with a chuckle and I laughed as well.

  As if on cue, the officer returned with a half eaten donut in his hand as he munched away.

"Time's up" he said spitting out a bit of food in the process.

"Okay" he muttered to the officer before giving me one last short kiss on the lips.

"I love it when you do that " I whispered to him with a slight smirk and his face turned a bright red.

"Me too, I'll get you out of here. Bye" he said with a slight wave.

"Bye" I replied softly and with that, he was gone.

SAM

  As soon as the sun's harsh rays hit my face, I winced feeling as if I had been in there for years. I sighed and took out my phone before going over Kenzie's message again.

I-CURE Hospital

.........

  As soon as I got home, I flopped on to my bed and began researching as much as I could on the hospital and what I found out left my jaw hanging in the air.

JAXON

"That ass sure looked fuckable" the inmate, who I learned his name was Ralf, that was checking Sam out said.

"Shut your mouth" I snapped but he only chuckled.

"And when he was leaving, damn, he was swinging his hips in ways that make me happy" he said palming himself.

"I said shut your fucking mouth!" I yelled and charged on him waking up the last guy but as soon as he saw the situation, he laid back down and pretended to still be asleep.

  Not minding the huge size difference between the both of us, I snaked my hands around his neck and he did the same to me. We were now strangling each other simultaneously. His huge and strong hands gave him a higher advantage and my grip loosened as I tried gasping for air and before I knew it, he flipped us over.

"Oh you wanna play huh" he smirked and began rubbing his groin area against mine. He was hard.

"What are you doing!" I yelled out and punched him hard across the face sending him flying and hitting the bars.

"You perverted son of a bitch" I stomped my way towards him and kicked him right in the gut.

"Fucking kid" he got up quickly and attempted to knee me in the groin but I ducked a bit and it hit my lower abdomen instead. He continued throwing more punches while I just protected my face the best I could.

  He stopped once he heard a police man yell. I was beind held by the shirt with his fist hanging in the air, I was the clear victim and so he was taken to a different cell immediately.

"Is he gone?" I hear a small squeak and I turned to the last guy.

"Yes" I said bitterly as I wiped some blood of my face.

"I'm sorry, I would've helped but.." I cut him off.

"You didn't" I said and he sat up.

"The nurse will be here in a second" he said and laid back down in the corner.

"Whatever" I said and just sat waiting.