14| Arrested

With one final groan, my body spasmed and squirted out hot semen right in Sam's mouth. He gave my head one final tongue swirl before swallowing the load.

"Thank you" he muttered and I couldn't feel anymore terrible.

"I'll leave now" he whispered and turned to leave.

Don't go

"Don't you need help?" I asked out of nowhere and I heard him sigh. I looked down at his crotch and the wet patch told me he'd already gotten off.

"Don't go" I accidentally said out loud and he slowly turned to me with an uncertain expression.

"More?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"No, I just want you to... stay" I said and he began making sobbing noises.

"Don't do or say things that you'll regret afterwards" he said laying emphasis on the word but I didn't understand what he was driving at but one thing was for sure, I'm not letting him go.

I tugged on his sleeve but he didn't budge so I pulled him and he landed face first into my chest. We slowly lowered ourselves until we were now sitting on the ground. I was resting my back against a shelf while his teary face was still buried in my chest.

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked with a cracky voice and I gulped nervously.

"Then go and fuck someone else" he said and I could now feel the tears stinging my eyes sharply.

"You regretted kissing me, it was obvious" he said and his voice gradually lowered.

"It's my fault though, I forgot who you were for a second.." he paused to let out a light chuckle.

"Jaxon Maddox, the player" he said and I could no longer contain my emotions.

"S..stop" I croaked.

"It's all you do, use and dump" he said and let out a chuckle even though his voice ozzed of hurt.

"But why don't you want to do it to me, it's bad enough Peter got Mr Kendrick but did you have to be so cruel to let him get you too?" He said and and I pushed me off me almost too aggressively.

"You don't care do you, about me or anybody, just as long as the thing between your legs is satisfied, you don't care" he said and began slowly crawling over to me.

"Don't come close to me" I warned shakily pointing at him as my entire body trembled.

"Oh so now you don't want me anymore, he gave you head and I had to watch the darn video!" He yelled out as the tears in his eyes began slowly seeping out.

"Then you go and kiss me only to regret it afterwards!" He yelled out and then burst fully into bitter crying.

"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up! You sound like a jealous ex!!" I have no idea where that last part came from but I slapped my mouth shut afterwards but he just giggled and crawled closer before stopping in front of me and leaning closer to my ear.

"The only difference is.." he paused and bit my earlobe.

"You actually fucked her" he said and with a sick giggle, he leaned back.

"So why not do the same to me and get the dumping part over with" he asked lazily.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked shakily as I began trembling more.

"Maybe it's because the guy I like is refusing to use and dispose of me like the proper manwhore that he sadly turns out to be" he whispered and with that he got up to leave.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he gave me a toothy grin.

"Maybe you'll know once all my pieces are completely shattered from the repeated breaking" he grinned afterwards and left.

"Don't go" I found myself whispering out to no one.

SAM

I had no idea what I had just done, did I confess to liking him? Did I want him to use me? Get in my pants and just get it over with? But at what cost, so I could walk into him doing someone else. At this point, I don't think I care anymore, as long as I could have him, I was willing to take some more rough blows to the heart.

I felt suffocated, I couldn't breathe and my chest felt heavy. My vision was getting blurry but I managed to will my self towards the school exit. As I staggered across the halls heading for the door, I heard my phone's familiar message tune. I tapped on my pants pocket but couldn't find it. It suddenly rang again and I realised it was coming from my locker.

I mentally groaned and punched in my combination before taking out my phone. There were two messages, one from an unknown number and the other from Kenzie but before I could open either of them, an announcement was made.

"Mr Jaxon Maddox please report to the principal's office"

I ignored it and opened the message from the strange number

'I warned you'

I read it out loud, I was beyond confused so I checked the one from Kenzie. She shared a location, it was a hospital. Why was she...wait a minute, she said Peter was being taken to a hospital before. That means...She didn't back off the case and...and Peter must've.....oh God.

I turned and saw a few men in uniforms, police uniforms. I stood there gaping as I saw Jaxon being taken away. He looked exhausted as his head hung low, he then turned in my direction and a small smile formed on his face. Behind them was the principal, immediately he spotted me without a pass, he pointed to his office and I knew I was getting detention but I couldn't careless.

I couldn't mutter a single word as they all left through the doors, I scrambled towards the door and rested my face against it as I watched them put him in the police car.

"No" I whimpered softly before collapsing down to my knees and crying.