6| Homeschool

I can do this

  I took in a deep breath, wiped the saliva off my face and cleared my throat before strutting over to Mr Kendrick.

"Sir, I just needed to ask a favour" I said biting my lip while smiling seductively.

"And what is that?" He asked smirking a bit.

"It's really silly, I can't.." I shyly turned away, then I heard a chuckle.

"You can ask whatever you want?" He said and I looked up to see him slowly walking towards me.

"Oh really, anything?" I asked lowly and he nodded.

  He now stood in front of me and I shyly turned away. He then brought my face up to his with his pointer finger. I bit my lip and stared down at his, he noticed and slowly slathered his tongue over them.

  I couldn't help the slight moan that escaped my dry throat as he put his large and slightly muscular arms around my waist. Although I was supposed to be pretending, this may be the farthest I would ever get with him and I will not hesitate to savour the moment.

  I smiled with flushed cheeks as his hands began to go lower. It was only a matter of seconds until both hands were now on my ass.

"Still don't wanna tell me?" He smirked and I shook my head with a teasing smile. He then squeezed and I whimpered softly.

"How about now?" He asked and I turned away and saw Jaxon and Kenzie making wild hand motions, I didn't really understand but I assumed something was wrong and they wanted me to hurry.

"A little birdie told me you homeschool some kid named Peter" I said and he nodded.

"Well, I'm also aware that you follow the exact curriculum with normal highschool and I wanted to learn a few things" I said and he looked unconvinced so I had to do some hard convincing.

  I smirked and brought my hand down to his crotch and squeezed lightly.

"Please sir" I moaned out while giving him my most seductive look and batting my lashes, all he could do was blush and nod.

  I thanked him with a peck on the lips and as I was about to leave, he grabbed my arm and I turned to him, the face he had showed that he was expecting more than a peck.

"Needy aren't you, let's save it for later" I said but his grip only tightened. I turned to the door and I saw only Jaxon. I eyed him and mouthed for him to come in but it didn't look like he comprehended. Mr Kendrick  suddenly pulled me closer and my face got buried in his chest for a short while.

"Now Sam" his deep voice made me tremble.

  I shook my head not knowing if I wanted him to stop or continue. Then suddenly, Jaxon waltzed right in making Mr Kendrick push me away immediately.

"May I help you?" He asked and Jaxon just nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"I need Sam to help me with uh....m....huh...my.....Spaghetti....homework" he said and before either of us could say anything, he dragged me out of the room. As he did, I saw Mr Kendrick  wink at me before the door shut.

"Spaghetti homework really?" I whisper yelled at the Jock who just rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't do well with words under pressure so you better thank me I didn't say something worse" he half yelled back and I was about to say something when Kenzie bolted passed us.

"Why is she ..." Before I could finish she mouthed something to us.

"Library?" I repeated.

"Let's go" Jaxon said and we both jogged over to the library.

  It was peaceful in here, only the librarian who was asleep on her desk and a few juniors having their free period.

  Jaxon led me to a secluded corner and that's when we found Kenzie casually reading a book.

"I thought you were..." Jaxon began but she cut him off.

"Lost him" she said and I was as confused as ever.

"Lost who?" I asked and they both turned to me.

"A teacher was standing in the hallway so we were trying to get you to hurry but once he spotted us, Kenzie took off so he chased her" Jaxon said while laughing at the last part.

"Is it done?" Kenzie asked me and gave her two thumbs up.

"Good, the lesson's today after school" Kenzie said and I nodded.

  Just then, the bell rang and we exited the library. Immediately we did, someone grabbed Kenzie.

"Gotcha, principal's office now" the teacher said and took her away.

"Tell him" Kenzie yelled back at Jaxon.

"Tell me what?" I asked but he shrugged and ignored me.

"Let's get ready for class" he said and walked away.

After school, I drove behind Mr Kendrick. A few minutes later, we arrived at his house. It looked cozy and homey, a little too nice for a person like Peter.

  We both got out of our cars and as we made it to the front door, he turned to wink at me. My face immediately turned red and I shyly looked down at the floor. We were now at the front door and Mr Kendrick rang the doorbell. Moments later, a happy looking Peter opened the door but his bright grin twisted into a sly smirk the second he saw me.

  He let us in and shut the door behind us, we then went up to his room. There were already some books settled on a mini study area in the room so that's where we all sat.

  Immediately we were seated, teaching begun. As Mr Kendrick taught him, I awkwardly sat there getting bored out of my mind. My eyes began to wander until it landed on a window beside his bed, outside were Jaxon and Kenzie who's supposed to be in detention. I mentally facepalmed as I saw them.

Immediately I turned to Peter, he smirked at me then at Mr Kendrick. What was he thinking?

"Do you understand?" He asked Peter and he nodded.

"And you?" I almost forget I was supposed to be learning too, I too nodded and he continued.

"Let's take a break sir" Peter whined and Mr Kendrick smirked and nudged his head at my direction. Peter replied by shaking his head and Mr Kendrick turned to me.

"Would you excuse us?" He asked and I nodded and left the room.

  As I did, I saw Ember at the doorway talking to Ian

"I will not allow myself to be played by you" he yelled while desperately trying to do this belt.

"Too late hun, your dick really made me forget that rapist" she said and slammed the door in his face.

  Immediately she turned, she spotted me and stopped

"What are doing in my house?" She asked coldly.

"Nothing that concerns your fuckaholic ass" I snapped and stomped into the Peter's room but what I saw made me do a double take.

  It was Peter on his knees giving Mr Kendrick head